my treninos from loehmanns

Hoot, I love ur bag because it has the perfect placement of the girls on the back! You cant get anything better imo! Im super happy I have 1 but my impulsive self ended up with 3. This is what happens with me and shopping, I go nuts and worry later.

swtest2lips - thanks for the compliment on mine. i love the front of yours. i was so torn! aren't you pleased with the placement of your foresta as well!? when i got to the store, i was so happy to see that it was just as good. our fronts right below the zipper look pretty much the same. i thought it was good too because you do get a lot more characters on yours because the back is different! those are all keepers in my book!

I know! our fronts look almost identical!! I did a double take when I saw ur pics at the begin. of this thread! I still love ur c.r. Trenino I cant get over the perfect placement of the girls! Wow, that sucks that they had a bunch of forestas just the previous day. While I was inline some highschool girls were buying the scuolas! They were eyeing the treninos I had, but when they saw the price, the parents gave them the "no way" look! Those tokis go fast!

i think i'd do the same though if i saw treninos at my loehmann's!! lolz n no i haven't taken pix of my citta rosa zucca yet...in due time i will lolz
Bubblesung there aren't any in milipitas? :sad: My BF is killing me...he wants a trenino. I keep telling him to wait and we'll get one at a discount b/c $300 is just too much to pay especially since I'm certain he'll never use it. Just like his baby bag...sitting here in the closet w/the tags still attached...brand new! :nuts:

Sorry if my post was confusing....I meant to ask if there were any treninos in the Milipitas Lohemanns. Thanks!

Hi! I'm in San Jose right now, and I went to two different Loehmanns. I'll post pix later, but there was one Foresta Trenino when I left one of the stores.
I took a picture of the front window when i first got there and I was cracking up cause all i saw was a bunch of Cittas! I swear there were at least 10 Scuolas, 3 Treninos, and Canguros. I also saw Arancia Zucca and BV.

The lady helping me was very sweet. I told her I just wanted one bag and she told me there's this same gal that goes there almost everyday buying like 8 of em!! She said she didn't know why, but after she talked to me she understood! haha.. She said her bill would be like $3000 (I guess she gets other stuff). I'm sure she sells em on ebay.

tokijen: no treninos in milpitas loehmann's..just 2 citta scuolas and a citta canguro

lenn619: no citta rosas at the loehmann's u went to? damn a foresta trenino..too bad i already have one lol

tokijen: no treninos in milpitas loehmann's..just 2 citta scuolas and a citta canguro

lenn619: no citta rosas at the loehmann's u went to? damn a foresta trenino..too bad i already have one lol

Hey Bubblesung were you there today?? HAHA I forgot you're up here! I went to Milipitas and Sunnyvale.
Yeah the lady at Milipitas told me she put out like 4 Treninos 3 days ago and they were gone within hour.

3000 dollars worth of toki? Thats alota toki!

I'm sure she bought other stuff, but the SA was telling me she buys ALOT and is there everyday. She was surprised that she didn't see her there today.

She felt bad for people like me (or us!) that just want one bag and here she is buying them so she can make a profit on ebay.. (if that's what shes's doing..) who knows...

Yeah, if not ebay then maybe a boutique? I know i see lots of people buying stuff at sams club to sell at their stores--I mean who is going to need a few hundred dasani water bottles? ya know?

geezus people need to calm down on the toki buying in bulk!! i mean if its for the purpose of ebay selling..blehh...save some for us! and yah i live in milpitas ^^ need to like stalk loehmann's now or something

So I call my DH and tell him to go to Loehmann's in Mission Valley (SD). Like i nice guy he's there and is on the phone asking me what he's looking for.. LOL. He said he only saw 1 Citta Rosa Trenino.. no Foresta. But he called my friend, so I think she went there to get it. Anyway.. yeah I don't get how Loehmann's is now getting these where as the outlets aren't!

There were 2 Foresta Canguros also in Sunnyvale..
Ok lemme find that pic i took on my phone.. lol..