my treninos from loehmanns

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I :love: your foresta placement!! GORGEOUS!! :drool: Are the treninos $194.99 without the coupons??! Thats cheaper than my trenino from SH!!

Hoot, you make me want to get a foresta trenino now.. but then I'd have 2 treninos. ARGH did anyone find out if they chargesend? Maybe I should sign up too.. hehe

that's a bummer that not all the loehmann's carry lesporstac. :confused1:

miss dana, what's wrong with having 2 treninos?;)
they were $194.99 before using my 15% off coupon. i'm not sure if this is true, but someone said they signed up at the store for insider points and they got 10% off. if you sign up online, they send you the insider card and a coupon for 15% off. i realize that doesn't help anyone right now because you'd have to wait for it. also, there's a three-hour special on sunday from 10:00 - 1:00; 10% off entire purchase. still not sure if they chargesend.

i just started frequenting that store in the last month. never new what it was all this time!

oh, just read your reply, socprof81. love it!

a lovely friend found a citta trenino and has it holding so if i want it she can go pick it up.

i feel like the jeopardy theme song should be playing right now... I get paid June 1

WHY?!!? Why such good deals sandwiched into one damn weekend!

Thanks hoot! :biggrin: I'll try to call them and see.. And there's NOTHING wrong with having 2 gorgeous treninos!! Its just.. IDK if I should buy another one.. OHHH but FORESTAAA~!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dana: I tried looking for that Folli Follie star necklace you were wearing and I couldn't find it on-line anywhere. :sad: I'm sooo bummed. I wonder if I can go to the boutique and ask if there's a way to get it somehow. Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you I think your Paradiso zucca is really cute!! It had really nice placement!! :tup:

no your citta rosa is awesome w/o the airplanes on the front! n i love the girls too but its just beautiful since it showcases them in full on the back! dont regret it! ok i'm tempted to drive 5 mins down the street to check out my loehmanns'...lol oh temptation...lol

oh, my gosh, bubblesung, you're 5 mins. from a loehmann's???? what are you on the computer for? go now!!!!! :nuts: yeah, i like the girls too. when i saw the back of this one in full scene, that was the clincher!

tokiliciousjeny, maybe just try refreshing. it probably didn't load all the way. i didn't mean to post such big photos. thanks for the compliments!

:crybaby: I reallllly want that foresta trenino!! lol I wonder if they would help me with print placement.. NOOOOO I shouldnt..

bubblesung - you're lucky you're only 5 mins away!! Doesnt hurt to check! :graucho:

lol i DID just check! milpitas loehman's only had 2 citta scuolas for $115 and a citta canguro with a good view of the scooter monkey on the pocket for $65 i believe...no citta rosa =( i want a citta rosa trenino!

Thanks to the help of Hoot, I purchased my treninos today! Yes, thats plural. After work, I rushed my butt over to the burbs and picked out not one trenino, but 3! I stood at the store for like 45 min trying to figure out if I wanted the Foresta, Citta Rosa, or Citta. I loved them all! In the end I got all three. I figured I could get all of them and decide which one to keep and which one to get rid of. My bf will have a heart attack. Im supposed to save up for our mini trips this summer--but Ive been dying for a trenino let alone 3. Pics will come soon! Thants to Hoot! Shes the bessst!:tup::yahoo: