my treninos from loehmanns

i am jumping on the trenino train, too. i picked up this awesome foresta trenino at the loehmanns in beverly hills over the weekend. they had a whole display of toki stuff (mostly treninos and scuolas).

i also made a trek out to reseda after work today to check on the loehmanns out there. they had:

3 foresta trenino (1 with similar placement to mine and the others with more apples/fish)
3 citta trenino (decent placement on all i think)
2 arancia buon viaggio
3 citta braccialetto
1 citta canguro
a bunch of citta scuola

i was hoping for a caramella or a denaro but no luck. but if anyone wants a foresta trenino still, go to reseda. i heart foresta!

Attachments

• ForestaTreninoFront.jpg
    ForestaTreninoFront.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 42
  • ForestaTreninoBack.jpg
    ForestaTreninoBack.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 40
wow it's raining foresta treninos now... i'm sure there are still alot out there in those stores.. just gotta hit the ones that are in the boonies..

Congrats fishgirl! the placement looks similar to mine, front and back! I think hoot was saying how most of the fronts have the same print below zipper!

Nope... I checked and it's far far away :sad: thanks leen. I checked out the irvine one today and I found a citta rosa that my bf helped me get only because I said someone on the forum was looking for it so it's not a keeper :sad: but I did get points for a future purchase so I might get some clothes from there (way cheaper than tokidoki :Push:smile:

Nope... I checked and it's far far away :sad: thanks leen. I checked out the irvine one today and I found a citta rosa that my bf helped me get only because I said someone on the forum was looking for it so it's not a keeper :sad: but I did get points for a future purchase so I might get some clothes from there (way cheaper than tokidoki :Push:smile:

ahh! oh yeah i forgot about those point things! gotta remember that! :P

leen619 - yes a lot of the ones i've seen on the forum have the same tree, sandy config on the front. however, i was the one who went to reseda (not my usual hood) and saw 3 other forestas. one was similar in front but more apples in the back print. one actually had i think the fish and flowers on the front instead of the tree scene. i prefer the tree but you know, someone might love the koi.

tehlilone - the loehmanns in the beverly center had like 3 foresta trenino on sunday. i wish i could have bought them all to share but i am on a cc ban.

i am hoping that this is a trend since the outlets are not getting the citta/foresta/citta rosa prints. maybe they'll just keep coming to the discount stores cause i need more foresta!

yeah... I find it weird that the outlets didnt get the cittas and forestas and now they're popping up at random stores... but spreading it around is kind of good :biggrin: (and bad in some ways)