My New Clutches and Updated Family Picture

Wow, just wow!

And I would take back the ZCs if you don't love them. Honestly, you have a pretty good collection of them, so do you need two more? I use mine for a wallet and take them out by themselves on occasion. Do you really switch out your ZCs that often to warrant so many?

I already decided to return them. I do however switch out my ZCs on a near daily basis. Did I "need" two more? No, but I enjoy collecting them. ;)

Melly, I know it has been said many times in this thread but your collection is AWESOME and so much fun to look at and admire. And as oxyoxy said, Marc should be naming something fabulous after you, not only because of your loyalty but also your fab authenticating skills. You are a one-woman MJ machine!

So here's what I did when I saw this thread this morning...thought you would enjoy this Melly...

I emailed the attached pic of your collection to my work email (tPF is blocked at work). Like the second I got into the classroom, I opened up email and printed it out. Yeah, I had a thousand 4th graders asking me stuff but I had important business to attend to!!

Then I kept the printed picture with me throughout the day. I put it on my clipboard and whenever the students drove me crazy or I had just one second of peace, I took that clipboard, looked at it and sighed... It provided some sort of sweet comfort in the middle of all that elementary school madness and 24 children who still cannot remember the difference between finding the perimeter and finding the area. :Push: :hysteric:

Remember those old Calgon bubble bath commercials..."Calgon, take me away...?" Well, I was basically whispering to myself, "Melly's MJ collection...take me away...aaaaahhhhh":girlsigh::girlsigh:

So here's what I did when I saw this thread this morning...thought you would enjoy this Melly...

I emailed the attached pic of your collection to my work email (tPF is blocked at work). Like the second I got into the classroom, I opened up email and printed it out. Yeah, I had a thousand 4th graders asking me stuff but I had important business to attend to!!

Then I kept the printed picture with me throughout the day. I put it on my clipboard and whenever the students drove me crazy or I had just one second of peace, I took that clipboard, looked at it and sighed... It provided some sort of sweet comfort in the middle of all that elementary school madness and 24 children who still cannot remember the difference between finding the perimeter and finding the area. :Push: :hysteric:

Remember those old Calgon bubble bath commercials..."Calgon, take me away...?" Well, I was basically whispering to myself, "Melly's MJ collection...take me away...aaaaahhhhh":girlsigh::girlsigh:

HAHAHA! i love this. that's a great story. :roflmfao:

:roflmfao:

Thank you Sweetpea83, Kathybea, Samantha's Collection, Beany, Zuzu23, Yes.please, Cosmopolitan, Annabellet, Prettyfit, Wasabipea, BagsRmyLife, Iccsue, Varied_Obsessions, Soufflespassion, Chanelista, Maci, SweetPurple, and Juicy_girl for the compliments! :love:

:roflmfao: That has got to be the cutest story ever!! :heart: You're such a saint for teaching those kids. Thanks for posting!! :hugs: