My New Clutches and Updated Family Picture

You have an amazing collection of MJ bags and accessories! How in the world do you pick which bag to use each day? It looks like you could go a month without using the same back twice! Wow!

I have received a few PMs about what bags are shown in the family picture so I thought I'd list them (bottom to top) for anyone who is curious. :smile:

attachment.php

Row 1: Gunmetal Stam key chain, black Zip Clutch, graphite wallet, bordeaux Zip Clutch, gold Venetia key chain
Row 2: Gold Stam key chain, black patent Zip Clutch, indigo Zip Clutch, maroon Zip Clutch
Row 3: Oak quilted Zip Clutch, topaz Zip Clutch, plum quilted Zip Clutch
Row 4: Grey Zip Clutch, natural flat case, black frog Mini Bag, indigo pouch, lilac Zip Clutch
Row 5: Black Palais Royal Flat Case, silver patchwork Little Stam, bordeaux patchwork Camilla, black quilted Little Stam, green travel clutch
Row 6: Teal Selma, dusty plum Lola, teal Mayfair, black Lola, lavender Selma
Row 7: Washed rose Blake, black Multipocket, plum Kid, white Sophia, bordeaux Blake
Row 8: Linen Blake, olive Venetia, butter Blake
Row 9: Natural Christy, ferrari red Large Multipocket
Row 10: Topaz quilted Elise, icy taupe Stam, chili Hudson
Row 11: Grey E/W Mixed Quilted Tote, peanut Ines, black E/W Mixed Quilted Tote
Row 12: Black Venetia (gold hardware), black Venetia (silver hardware)
Row 13: Dark indigo Venetia (light blue top stitching/interior), white Deborah, indigo Venetia (red top stitching/interior)
Row 14: Elephant Seventies Satchel, maroon Venetia, indigo Seventies Satchel
Row 15: Sap green Stella, black Stella

So here's what I did when I saw this thread this morning...thought you would enjoy this Melly...

I emailed the attached pic of your collection to my work email (tPF is blocked at work). Like the second I got into the classroom, I opened up email and printed it out. Yeah, I had a thousand 4th graders asking me stuff but I had important business to attend to!!

Then I kept the printed picture with me throughout the day. I put it on my clipboard and whenever the students drove me crazy or I had just one second of peace, I took that clipboard, looked at it and sighed... It provided some sort of sweet comfort in the middle of all that elementary school madness and 24 children who still cannot remember the difference between finding the perimeter and finding the area. :Push: :hysteric:

Remember those old Calgon bubble bath commercials..."Calgon, take me away...?" Well, I was basically whispering to myself, "Melly's MJ collection...take me away...aaaaahhhhh":girlsigh::girlsigh:

This is soooooo funny! I Teach 4th grade too and I do the same thing! I hang my bag up near my desk and whenever I'm having a tough time it cheers me up:love:.
BTW Cheryl, I'm trying to teach Volume right now and its so hard because they are still shaky on the perimeter/surface area thing, LOL. . .4th graders :girlsigh:. I feel your pain:heart:.

Melly, your collection is so stunning!! Congrats on all your beautiful bags!!

Sometimes my husband does business trips to Denver so if I ever go there with him don't think I won't try to find your closet! :graucho:
Kidding...sorta..;)

Seriously though..they are all Fabulous!!!

I have received a few PMs about what bags are shown in the family picture so I thought I'd list them (bottom to top) for anyone who is curious. :smile:

Oh yes, thank you so much for making a list. I was so curious to find out what color the Linen Blake and what the Indigo Venetias were. Amazing!!

And I'm glad you enjoyed my story. Love ya!!:heart::heart:

This is soooooo funny! I Teach 4th grade too and I do the same thing! I hang my bag up near my desk and whenever I'm having a tough time it cheers me up:love:.
BTW Cheryl, I'm trying to teach Volume right now and its so hard because they are still shaky on the perimeter/surface area thing, LOL. . .4th graders :girlsigh:. I feel your pain:heart:.

Oh no...volume is next!!! I'm SCREWED!!:lol:

WOW melly, just when I thought it couldnt get any better, you go and list them all. :drool::drool::drool: Your collection is so insane, i LOVE it. thank you so much for sharing the colors and bag names. You are truly the MJ:queen:
My faves are your indigo venetia (with blue topstitching), topaz elise, icy taupe stam, and the sap green stella, along with all of your ZCS!

Wonderful collection Melly! I don't know how I missed this thread, but it's nice to see all the beautiful colors in your ZC collection. I wish I hadn't missed that NM sale!