My New Clutches and Updated Family Picture

OMG!!!! -- That is one "Tower of Power" of MJ-

- I'm gonna just drool and drool:drool::drool::drool:

P.S. -- Haven't seen the Oak ZC IRL and I LOVE it AND the frogs!!!

If I'm ever blue, I know where to look!! What a fantastic collection!!! I know what you mean about the new ZC. They are very muted, but that's what makes them unique. I'm not a fan of the bags in this leather, but I wouldn't mind owning a piece of it, KWIM? Thanks for posting!

Wowoowow! Your collection is amazing Melly!! It's like.. a ZC rainbow!
I love your new additions also--the froggy is so adorable and the black patent is hot! I also like the plum, but I'm not feeling the oak (I see what you mean by "rustic").

I saw the Oak ZC in Nordstroms one afternoon. I totally fell in love with it!
I like the fact that it is so different then my other ZC's. I wouldn't buy multiple ZC's of this type - but the Oak is my favorite and I love this color.

Wow Melly, so gorgeous, it's like walking in an MJ backroom with the best stock, in the best colours..as for the ZC I think the oak and plum are gorgeous, I'd keep all three, if you're in two minds about the oak you can send her my way:graucho:

Oh Melly, it's worth running late for work enjoying this thread!! I have no words. I'm just speechless and in awe. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!:love::love::love:

Congrats on the new goodies!! Love that little froggy guy!!:tup: