My Louis Vuitton got stolen!!! OH MY GOSH!

I worked at a nail salon. They paid by cash so we have no information. The girl was very nasty looking, red rashed all over her face and body, but her bf was very clean & ok looking. I wished the police would take it a little bit more serious, like finger-dusting and stuff. I know it's only for bigger crime but this is a huge crime for me. I'm only 19 & a student with part-time job.:crybaby:

actually she has the nerve to come back again to get her money back but my owner was scared so he locked the door and didn't let her in. Everyone at the salon thinks she's a drug-addict. I really hate my job now.

Okay....don't take this the wrong way, but are you SURE it was this lady or are you assuming it was her b/c of the way she looked? Cause her coming back for a refund makes zero sense. Did you know the purse was gone before or after she came back for a refund?

wait she came back? oh that b*tch is bold. its times like these that make me grateful i carry pepper spray. she probably went to the car to stash the stolen goods and came back to get her nails done.

it was there before she came in, and when i went upstair for dinner which was a while later, it's gone. no one else went upstair and it's just us 4 ppl works. She went to the bathroom for a very long time, then asked her bf for the car key to put something inside. She also has a huge tote bag.

She came back with a girl but when she saw my owner picks up the phone, she toke off.

I wished i suspected something but i wasn't. I was too niced I guess. Also the weird thing is she waited the whole time for her bf to get his pedicure done but she didn't want hers done...she kept holding onto her tote bag.It was as huge as the Neverfull PM.

You need to be sure she doesn't steal your identity.....did she get your credit cards? I had my wallet stolen and it has been a nightmare. The lady tried opening cards in my name, a checking account, etc. I'm so sorry. I just hope she doesn't do worse damage by trying to open accounts in your name. I ended up having to notify all 3 credit bureaus to get a security alert on file.

it was there before she came in, and when i went upstair for dinner which was a while later, it's gone. no one else went upstair and it's just us 4 ppl works. She went to the bathroom for a very long time, then asked her bf for the car key to put something inside. She also has a huge tote bag.

She came back with a girl but when she saw my owner picks up the phone, she toke off.

I am extremely sorry this happened to you but I never....I mean NEVER leave my purse in a place with easy access to people I don't know. Please learn from this but IMO, your identity is more of an issue than losing your LU collection. I went through ID theft before and trust me, I would have given up my entire collection to have avoided it.

I would put a fraud alert on all three major credit bureau's (TU / EQ / EX) NOW.

Good luck to you!

^ you are right.I'm not sure if she can steal my identity. I have my driver license in there, but I already filed a theft report. How do i avoid the identity theft? still learning the whole credit card thing. I called my bank, my american bank cc,macys & VS--cancelled all of them ( put the pw on my VS cc). But there's my bank account # , my driver license....what can I do?

^ you are right.I'm not sure if she can steal my identity. I have my driver license in there, but I already filed a theft report. How do i avoid the identity theft? still learning the whole credit card thing. I called my bank, my american bank cc,macys & VS--cancelled all of them ( put the pw on my VS cc). But there's my bank account # , my driver license....what can I do?

Contact these places to get your report frozen:

http://www.equifax.com/home/

https://www.experian.com/consumer/cac/InvalidateSession.do?code=SECURITYALERT

http://www.transunion.com/

You are young! Don't let this mess up your credit life!

:cursing:my heart is pounding I CANNOT NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!! I am sooo soooo sorry am I'm just as upset that her dirty ugly hands are all over your LV!!!! I'm sure she will get what's coming to her!!

your sure there is no wayy to contact her maybe bring along someone:boxing:???

my heart is pounding I CANNOT NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!! I am sooo soooo sorry am I'm just as upset that her dirty ugly hands are all over your LV!!!! I'm sure she will get what's coming to her!!

your sure there is no wayy to contact her maybe use some protection????

Wow...Could've went without seeing racial slurs.