My Louis Vuitton got stolen!!! OH MY GOSH!

May 16, 2007
Florida
^ thanks winkwinx...it's true we didn't get hurt...because like I mentioned, the lady who stole my purse was a drug addict, we all believe she might have HIV because her rash are very scary.

UPDATED:
I found out from my boss on Monday that she was around the area with one of her friend, but they couldn't do anything about it since she probably has no evidence of my stuff on her. After all, I lost everything and no insurance coverage. My boss said I am young & it's a good lesson for me to learn...in a hard way (isn't that a little harsh?). But thanks for all the members, I learned a lot of thing out of this experience.

lvgoddess

Simply Adorable
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
East Coast
I am so sorry to hear this horrible news. Just remember what was taken from you will return in a better format. I will put you in my prayers. LV is a love and most folks don't understand. Keep your head up. There is more LV on its way.

:confused1:

GenYbagaddict

In a riveting LV trance
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Sydney
Ooooo purselover! Congrats on your NEW LV!!!!! hope it takes the edge of losing your other ones. Your Ursula is gorgeous!

HAve you posted up modeling pics?

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
USA
oh no i am so sorry. I had my purse stolen once (not an LV so not as bad) but I remember how violated I felt

louisa991

Dec 3, 2007
omgawd this must be sooo sad for you
like when they only steal one LV is already horrible enough
but like half your collection =(
why do people steal stufff grrr just take the money but not everything...

May 12, 2006
So sorry to hear about your awful experience. I also work hard for my luxuries and am young and have to pay for them myself, and I can't imagine how terrible I would feel if I had one stolen :sad:

Jaaanice

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
Toronto > NJ > Hong Kong
omg! i am so sorry to hear that!! my bf owns a nail salon, and someone shattered the glass door and stole everything once.. but it was in the middle of the night so no one was hurt

i know how nail salons work, people walk in, you are busy and you are not at your station where your stuff is... just be glad that you are safe!!!! its just materialistic things, they can always be replaced.. and second the karma thing!!! it WILl bite her in the ass in the end!!!