My crafty DH and his little games...with pics!

Ooh, don't wear those new flipsflops on Sunday... it's going to rain that night! And Monday too, but it's good cause it never rains in AZ. Can you tell by now I live in AZ? ;)

Thanks for the info!!!!!! Dangit, sorry, I have a habit of bringing the Oregon rain with me wherever I go :Push: But hopefully it will clear out soon :biggrin:
Thanks for the advice on some shopping, my school is in Marana and I will be spending the weekends in Scottsdale with a tpfer :biggrin:

Candace, congrats on the super cute bag!!! It looks great on you! Love the reef flips too! Your DH is wonderful ... if you clone him, I want first dibs!

AWW! Thanks...and yes, I told him that if we start cloning humans we will put him into large production numbers :roflmfao:

aww.. such a great story! The flip flops look gorgeous.. I have a hamptons carry all in black leather - I LOVE it more than I thought I would! I've been neglecting Carly b/c of it

I love how you turned your reveal into a story. That was soo sweet and romantic of your husband to surprise you like that. You will think of him every time you use it. You can tell how excited you are in your pictures! Congrats Candace!! It is a gorgeous bag and you deserve it!

:biggrin: Thanks piratesbooty!!!!!!
I think of him when I use all my bags...except my slim flap because that's the only one I've purchased myself. So I can't really ever name a favorite because, what about the other one's he's bought me :oh: heehee! I can't play favorites! :biggrin:

This is the most adorable thread ever! I love the story and I wasn't bored by it in the least. Congrats on your new bag and on having such a sweetie dh. Good luck with all your new endeavors.