My crafty DH and his little games...with pics!

Well now that I have figured out who it was from...It was time to scream THANK YOU!!! And of course dance around and smooch the living heck out of him :kiss:

He ran up the stairs every day after work to intercept the package so I wouldn't see it was there :biggrin: He remembered me mentioning that I liked it and decided to order it for me since I missed out on getting a black leather Carly and won't be able to get my LV until my birthday. He's a gem :flowers:

So I thought I would model it in my work clothes since some of you indicated I should model my bags in uniform :upsidedown:

Attachments

• hamptons1.JPG
    hamptons1.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 115
  • hamptons2.JPG
    hamptons2.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 148
I love to make stories out of reveals, I just hope people don't get bored and stop reading before the end! :s

You, my dear, are the opposite of boring!!! That was such a sweet thing for your husband to do. I love thoughtful men - they just rock!!! It looks awesome on you, and it actually coordinates very nicely w/your uniform! Enjoy it - you definitely deserve it. Thanks to you and the thoughtful husband for keeping us all safe!!

very cute! What a sweetie, love the story.. and you model it great! :tup: You look so different from your wedding pics.. the hair and all!!! ;)

:biggrin: yeah....I got bored and colored my hair darker...heehee...and cut my hair a bit! Isn't a woman's wedding day supposed to be her most beautiful day ever? I know I felt like it was my best day :smile:

You, my dear, are the opposite of boring!!! That was such a sweet thing for your husband to do. I love thoughtful men - they just rock!!! It looks awesome on you, and it actually coordinates very nicely w/your uniform! Enjoy it - you definitely deserve it. Thanks to you and the thoughtful husband for keeping us all safe!!

DH says it is our pleasure...which it totally is. We love what we do because it keeps all of you safe here, and in your own homes. :love: