My crafty DH and his little games...with pics!

You're DH is awesome. I love reefs they are so comfy. Its funny, I saw that pic of your laptop and its the same one I have and on the screen is the same thing I always have up, TPF and AIM.

You're DH is awesome. I love reefs they are so comfy. Its funny, I saw that pic of your laptop and its the same one I have and on the screen is the same thing I always have up, TPF and AIM.

That is so funny!!! Yeah I use Firefox and with the tabbed windows, I always have tpf going with hotmail and myspace :biggrin: And of course AIM off to the side! :biggrin:

Aren't Reef's awesome! I found them online for 10 bucks!

You ROCK that bag in uniform!!! BTW, your hair color turned out FAB!!! And your DH is awesome - like we even have to tell you that! Safe travels on Sunday and good luck with training!!

I'm leaving on Sunday for Arizona to learn my new Army specialty and I also just got hired into my budget position for the State Aviation Office.

Ooh, don't wear those new flipsflops on Sunday... it's going to rain that night! And Monday too, but it's good cause it never rains in AZ. Can you tell by now I live in AZ? ;) Have a safe trip out here, and if you never been out here... you'll really like it, the times you'll be out here, AZ will have the best weather for hiking and doing outdoor-sie stuff ( I can pm you trails if you like).

You'll have to check out the new boutique at Arrowhead Town Center mall in Glendale, very nice but a little on the small side. But the abolutely best store is at Fashion Square Mall in Scottsdale, they just had a new face lift last year and the interior is just stunning!

And love the new bag, hoodie and flipperflops! Your DH is awesome!