My Bottomless Charm Me Mini is here!

Hi Ms Liz, yes the pebbled wine creases too but I have tried rolling the base so that it essentially creases everywhere and now there is no visible crease. But I do sometimes feel it bending in the middle when I am wearing it. I just asked them to make the softest possible base.

Woo hoo! :yahoo: Thank you so much for posting these pics! I love the petrol, and the black crash reminds me of the lovely black Bal City I used to have. These are both gorgeous new sisters for your wine CMM!

The softer bottom intrigues me, and I really like the thinner straps. What length did you have them shortened to?

Thank you, Ms Liz!

Pixie, I just clicked the box in BEC options for shorter straps. The straps have about a 7 inch drop. I am glad you like the black. DH says it reminds him of Bal. I do not feel the love yet, but I am hoping it will grow on me with more use. I think I have become anti-black:amuse: Funny considering I used to own a sea of black bags and my wardrobe is mostly black.

Thanks a lot for the pictures. You have also quite a variety of Charm mes! I like the option for the messenger on your Wine, it seems more built in the bag.

And I think the Black is gorgeous too! Funny how the bag bends in the middle? I'm looking forward to your updates on the soft bottom!..lol..

It looks like it also can hold far more than I expected without looking too full. It's really a lovely style!

^^ yes, I agree I much prefer the messenger hardware on your wine CM, it's a more complete and finished look imo.

lovely collection of CM minis! the petrol's my fav!

Love the look of your new bag. You had great vision with the straps and the base. I'm not sure if it is posted somewhere, but do you happen to know the dimensions? I've been trying to keep my collection to no more than one or two bags in each style, so I definitely might have to give this one a try.

Thank you, Suzi! The bag measures 13.5 in across at the bottom, 12.5 in on top, is 9 in high and 5 in deep. The shortened straps have a drop of 6.5 inches.

Bonnie, it does hold a lot but never looks bulky. I love that about the Charm Me!

Beautiful bags! Funny I wear a lot of black bags but don't think I would order a black BE with all these fabulous bold colors to order instead. So I understand what you are saying about the black, I don't think I would be feeling it either. But the Petrol and Wine are lovely! Thanks for posting

I would be interested to see what the bag looks like, being held up with your contents inside to see how much the bottom "slouches".