My Bottomless Charm Me Mini is here!

Thank you, Suzi! The bag measures 13.5 in across at the bottom, 12.5 in on top, is 9 in high and 5 in deep. The shortened straps have a drop of 6.5 inches.

Bonnie, it does hold a lot but never looks bulky. I love that about the Charm Me!

Thank you for the measurements. I love the size. It is the perfect medium bag. I went on the website and it is only priced at $635 with all of my adjustments. That was a pleasant surprise since the Love Me Midi was quite high after I made it the way I wanted.

One more question... How much was it to shorten the straps? I didn't see that as an option. Maybe they aren't allowing certain adjustments now?

Thank you for the measurements. I love the size. It is the perfect medium bag. I went on the website and it is only priced at $635 with all of my adjustments. That was a pleasant surprise since the Love Me Midi was quite high after I made it the way I wanted.

One more question... How much was it to shorten the straps? I didn't see that as an option. Maybe they aren't allowing certain adjustments now?

I love that Charm Me Mini is one of the lowest-priced BEs, because it's such a classic style and perfect size.

I see what you mean about not having the option to shorten the handles...that could be a deal breaker for me. Wonder what's up with that? Maybe it's temporary?

Hi Suzi, I don't remember exactly - it may have been GBP 10 or 15. I did post a thread about the new BEC format. I don't know if they are allowing this and just forgot to put it in? I did notice that now they aren't charging anything to use thinner hand-threaded straps:yahoo: at least on the LM, so I'm optimistic that it may cost less if they do allow the adjustment.

Pixie - I'm afraid the handle length is always a deal breaker for me as well. It really looks funny to hand carry with 9" handles. We'll have to see if anyone has the answer. Otherwise, there is always the Concierge Thread.:idea:

Pixie and Suzi, I do prefer the shorter handles. For me they are long enough to wear the bag over my shoulder, and a lot easier to use when hand-carrying. I also think that the thinner straps may look out of proportion if the handle drop is kept at 9 inches. Maybe they are still fixing the BEC features and this will be added on. I could ask Jackie too but don't want to bother her while she's on vacation.

Hi Suzi, I don't remember exactly - it may have been GBP 10 or 15. I did post a thread about the new BEC format. I don't know if they are allowing this and just forgot to put it in? I did notice that now they aren't charging anything to use thinner hand-threaded straps:yahoo: at least on the LM, so I'm optimistic that it may cost less if they do allow the adjustment.

I also prefer the shorter straps, so am hoping that the option will be back soon. For my strap shortening adjustment, I believe it was USD$25. But am waiting to see when they put the option back in the features.