My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on TLC

OMG! I died watching the toddler hitting the dance floor with her belly bearing outfit!

I'm still having a hard time putting their style of dress for parties together with their claim of being "chaste" and "good girls" until they are married. They dress like hookers and dance as though they know how to work a pole. LOL And yes I was big eyed at the toddler in her outfit. :shocked:

I'm still having a hard time putting their style of dress for parties together with their claim of being "chaste" and "good girls" until they are married. They dress like hookers and dance as though they know how to work a pole. LOL And yes I was big eyed at the toddler in her outfit. :shocked:

I agree, I think they are full of it, with that claim. No way in hell a girl who is taught from birth to land a husband by the time she is 16, is not going to do whatever it takes to get a man.

I did laugh when the girls were talking about the "diamonds" and "designers" they had on. Who did they think they were fooling. Even the least fashion savvy people would know it was all fake.

Most of the stuff they wear is tacky and the worst part is that it's unflattering on most of them.

I did laugh when the girls were talking about the "diamonds" and "designers" they had on. Who did they think they were fooling. Even the least fashion savvy people would know it was all fake.

Most of the stuff they wear is tacky and the worst part is that it's unflattering on most of them.

Clearly they have no idea what the difference between rhinestones and diamonds are. I nearly fell off the sofa laughing when the girl said she was wearing an original Sex and the City outfit.

OMG I was totally ranting to my DBF when they kept insisting they were diamonds! He hates this show but deals with it for my sake. What I don't get is how the pregnant girl is actually a "traveler". Maybe I don't understand the true definition of a "traveler"???
Clearly they have no idea what the difference between rhinestones and diamonds are. I nearly fell off the sofa laughing when the girl said she was wearing an original Sex and the City outfit.

OMG I was totally ranting to my DBF when they kept insisting they were diamonds! He hates this show but deals with it for my sake. What I don't get is how the pregnant girl is actually a "traveler". Maybe I don't understand the true definition of a "traveler"???

What do you mean? She and her husband are both traveler/gypsies.

I couldn't stop laughing when you saw in Paddy Doherty house/static caravan and on the floor they had rugs with the chanel logo on them with the Versace key symbol around the edging.

I couldn't stop laughing when you saw in Paddy Doherty house/static caravan and on the floor they had rugs with the chanel logo on them with the Versace key symbol around the edging.

I don't remember the rug, but did it have a specific patented Versace key symbol around it? Or was it a greek key design that Versace uses but has been used by everyone through antiquity?

(Not that I think the rug was a real Chanel.)