Mulberry CHAT Thread

Hello everyone! I am planning on buying a couple bags from the NAP sale, do you think I should jump on them now or wait for further discounts? Id be bummed if I missed out because I was being too cheap lol.

What's the status of suede linings versus microfiber linings in the Heritage Bayswaters these days? The US website for Nordstrom now shows an Oxblood Heritage Bayswater, whereas before they were carrying only the updated Johnny Coca Bayswaters. I can't tell if the Heritage lining is microfiber or not. Any input is appreciated.

Hi, just wanted a few thoughts on bags you carry when attending weddings (as a guest:P). Been on the hunt for an Oak Lily but haven't found one so may have to take my small Bayswater satchel to a wedding this weekend. I always think that top handle bags are a bit too casual for these kinds of occasions, anyone agree or disagree?

Hi Lili,
Nowadays I tend to use my MM Christy for the most formal occasions, although have used my Gunmetal Belle (using a longer gunmetal tone chain.) Both fit the essentials and keep hands free. Your SBS will look chic, and you could always add a bit of special silk to "dress her up" if you have something that works with your outfit:flowers:

Hi everyone,
Today I found that my mulberry wallet which I bought maybe 3 months ago started to chip!
I attach a photo just for everyone to see if am I too picky or there is something about the glazing??? Can you see it?? I don’t know about the CS of mulberry! If there is something can I take it back to the store and ask for repair?

Attachments

• F3773CD7-AF93-4F87-853B-04D05A99F23B.jpeg
    F3773CD7-AF93-4F87-853B-04D05A99F23B.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 314
Hi Lili,
Nowadays I tend to use my MM Christy for the most formal occasions, although have used my Gunmetal Belle (using a longer gunmetal tone chain.) Both fit the essentials and keep hands free. Your SBS will look chic, and you could always add a bit of special silk to "dress her up" if you have something that works with your outfit:flowers:
Awww I used to have a gunmetal belle!!!

Reactions: MulberryMermaid
Hello,
I am new to this subforum... I used to hang around with the Chloe ladies, but havent posted in tPF for years!
Mulberry's bags have recently caught my eye whilst trying to downsize my collection and now it's turning into an obsession... Very bad indeed...
Regards from Spain!
I so feel with you. I caught the Mulberry bug about a year ago. It all started with a croc embossed tan Bayswater and since then I keep on finding more and more Mulberrys which I like. Usually the older styles (which fits perfect as preloved is better for my budget anyways :biggrin:).

Thanks!
I am now trying to sell bags which I havent used for ages in order to get funds for a very red Mulberry - either an Antony or a small Darley. Let's see how things go.
Have a great day ahead, everyone!

Hi guys,

Bit of a strange one but I was wondering if anyone had ever seen a Mulberry item with a “not for resale” stamp on it.

I purchased a Dome Rivet French Purse in Deer Brown, when it’s arrived it has this stamped under the flap next to the “Mulberry” embossing. I’ve checked back on the listing and the seller had been covering it up in the pictures so I never saw it until now. I’m not sure if this is another version of a score through or it’s an ex display piece? It’s all a bit strange!

Thanks in advance! :heart: