Msr. Louboutin at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Feb.3!

I'm jealous :biggrin: But it will be an AWESOME bday! Lucky you get to meet the man!

Thanks ladies! Yeah! I am excited about my trip. California is one of my favourite places to vacation in! But I am kind of annoyed that he will only sign shoes that you purchase that day. What if I don't like the selection? I don't want to buy anything just to have it signed! I really wanted my Meridian Blue Samira Strass signed:shucks: I will definitely check out the event but I will not buy just to have it signed!

melialuvs2shop said:
suck it up doll!!! we'd love to see you! just hop on a plane, get a drink on me and a few more on J'enay and BAM!!! you'll be here!

:hugs: I'd love to but I'm much too lazy. :P

Now that I've heard he'll be at BG I can take a cab or the subway there. :P

DH is also a little salty about my needing to buy yet another shoe :lecture: so at least if I don't need to also but a plane ticket I'll save some money.

I'll also take the subway & use my unlimited metrocard. That'll save more money. :tup:

When I went to a signing last year, he only signed shoes bought that day. But I think its NM, not him that does that. They turned away people even meeting him if they didnt buy something.:nono: Which CL found out later I heard and sent them something in the mail.

When I went to a signing last year, he only signed shoes bought that day. But I think its NM, not him that does that. They turned away people even meeting him if they didnt buy something.:nono: Which CL found out later I heard and sent them something in the mail.

Wow that's good to know. Like I said I guess I'll finally be getting that LP Bianca or Pigalle if always kind of wanted. :wacko:

Thanks ladies! Yeah! I am excited about my trip. California is one of my favourite places to vacation in! But I am kind of annoyed that he will only sign shoes that you purchase that day. What if I don't like the selection? I don't want to buy anything just to have it signed! I really wanted my Meridian Blue Samira Strass signed:shucks: I will definitely check out the event but I will not buy just to have it signed!

Bring your Samira Strass with you and then purchase a pair of classic black pumps. You can always sell the pumps :graucho: Then kindly and sweetly beg Msr to sign your Samiras :lol: