Msr. Louboutin at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Feb.3!

BattyBugs said:
There is no way for this one. However; I am waiting on more details for San Francisco. I'm going to try to make that one.

Do you know if they'll be any east coast events? I'm really too lazy to fly six hrs for a signing the more I think about it. :shame:

Oh is it invite only? That's the one store I don't buy from that often anymore.:shucks:

I say worse case buying a pair that day gets us an invite. :tup:

He was at Bergdorf's a couple years ago.. You just have to RSVP to the event and buy a pair that day and you are in! I am going to BG tomorrow, I will see if I can get more deets and I will send them your way! I need to be there this time, I missed out last time!

KaGordy said:
He was at Bergdorf's a couple years ago.. You just have to RSVP to the event and buy a pair that day and you are in! I am going to BG tomorrow, I will see if I can get more deets and I will send them your way! I need to be there this time, I missed out last time!

Oh cool. Well I want to go. Maybe we can all meet up there or something? I don't know what pair I'll buy but I'll find something I like I'm sure.:P it's a shame that I'm breaking my ban but what can you do? :shrugs:

ochie, Thanks for the info.

I'm likely not going to the event. Due to all the expenses I have coming my way, I can't spend for a new pair just for a siggy. Lucky me that I've already met him 3 times, though:biggrin: Anyway, I'll be happy to join in on a meetup after the event, provided it's after 5:30 pm since that's when I get out of work. I'll even organize it, as long as people are willing to come.