Most expensive shoes you own (retail price)?

My No. 299 Trash retailed for $1345 IIRC but I found them at a consignment store for $345. They're very special and honestly not the easiest shoes to wear but they're just so cool!

Shoes I bought new would be my Gucci Princetown embroidered Rose slides at $820. Just love 'em!

I have the $1200 Jimmy Choo moto ankle boots. I found a pair of barely worn ombré lizard skin Manolo Blahnik slingbacks (incl. box and dust bag) on the Real Real and with a promo code, I paid $65 but they retailed for $1050.

They’re the most comfortable boots I’ve ever had; it’s like you’re not wearing anything and because they’re over the knee, they keep you warm (up to a point) and stylish without having to drag around a long coat everywhere.
I’m ashamed to say I don’t wear my Highlands either... <—probably most expensive shoes that I’ve worn the least :sad:

@cafecreme15 @NOIRetMoi I was torn between which style to get, going to get the Lowlands now thanks to your posts. Thanks!

My most expensive bag is a $17,000 chèvre Birkin. I have paid anywhere from $5,000- $12,000 for several bags I own, but I don’t usually spend more than $19 - $39 on a pair of shoes!! I look for $200 shoes to go on sale and use coupons and store promos. I have a couple of pairs of boots that were $500 and a pair of Brian Atwood hot pink, orange, & grey suede bootie/heel/sandals that were marked down to $200 at Neiman Marcus. Here they are next to my Joie platinum snakeskin heels. So I probably don’t even belong in the shoe thread (hangs head and slinks away) lol. But aren’t the pink shoes cute???!

Attachments

• 95E65D65-0CC9-4E74-96DF-AFBADE6F91A9.jpeg
    95E65D65-0CC9-4E74-96DF-AFBADE6F91A9.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 570
My most expensive bag is a $17,000 chèvre Birkin. I have paid anywherefrom $5,000- $12,000 for several bags I own, but I don’t usually spend more than $19 - $39 on a pair of shoes!! I look for $200 shoes to go on sale and use coupons and store promos. I have a couple of pairs of boots that were $500 and a pair of Brian Atwood hot pink, orange, & grey suede bootie/heel/sandals that were marked down to $200 at Neiman Marcus. Here they are next to my Joie platinum snakeskin heels. So I probably don’t even belong in the shoe thread (hangs head and slinks away) lol. But aren’t the pink shoes cute???!
I’m loathe to buy shoes... i hate Them
All because they hurt my feet in the end and I’d much rather wear uggs. But such is life where you can’t wear Ugg’s to all occasions.. so i spluge Like a MF when i buy Shoes. I figure If it will be the one occasion i dont Wear uggs or sneakers .. those shoes better be the best and the hottest things to adorn my sad feet :giggle: most spent on shoes would be my louboutin thigh high suede boots... :love: ... bought 10 years ago over 3k.. don’t remember exactly. Since then, my limit usually stays around $1,500.

I have started wearing Uggs to work. I’m a medical professional at a hospital haha!! But they are the only thing that does not kill my feet standing all day.

All because they hurt my feet in the end and I’d much rather wear uggs. But such is life where you can’t wear Ugg’s to all occasions.. so i spluge Like a MF when i buy Shoes. I figure If it will be the one occasion i dont Wear uggs or sneakers .. those shoes better be the best and the hottest things to adorn my sad feet :giggle: most spent on shoes would be my louboutin thigh high suede boots... :love: ... bought 10 years ago over 3k.. don’t remember exactly. Since then, my limit usually stays around $1,500.

There are some that are hot and comfortable (Louboutin isn’t the first that comes to mind. Some flats are comfortable but heels, especially patent leather ones:blah:).
My most comfortable heels are from Manolo Blahnik, the flats are the Hermès Neo boots, Paris loafers (I think they’re made out of French butter), Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots (OTK socks with soles) and Chanel flats (the smooth leather ones). None of these are cheap, but worth every penny!

Last edited:
Reactions: BalenciagaKitte
I have started wearing Uggs to work. I’m a medical professional at a hospital haha!! But they are the only thing that does not kill my feet standing all day.
Be careful. According to podiatrists they’re very bad for you because there’s no support for your feet. I wear mine at home as slippers during the winter and have another pair for running errands, but I never take them on trips or wear them when I’m going to be walking all day.

I used to walk everyday and had a pair of sneakers that would make my calves burn and my feet hurt after 10 minutes. I was told it was because I was wearing running sneakers for walking and that those sneakers where not good for people with high arches.
If you go to a running store, they can fit you according to your arch, type of activity and pronation (the way you walk).