Most expensive shoes you own (retail price)?

View attachment 4644629

Gucci Princetown mules with fur and Swarovski bows.

View attachment 4644635
Gucci Mila Crystal Pumps.

Both retailed for about the same ~$1900. I missed to boat on the sale on the princetowns, but somehow got the Milas for about 65% off. I found the Milas when googling other Gucci Swarovski bow things. Real innocent like :angel:

View attachment 4644636

How are you liking the Gucci Milas? I’m heavily considering buying them secondhand but can’t think of ways I could style them!

How are you liking the Gucci Milas? I’m heavily considering buying them secondhand but can’t think of ways I could style them!
Hi! Sorry for the late response. I love them, they are gorgeous. I personally am glad that I got them for such a deal because I really don’t wear them often. They are my go-to special occasion heel but I haven’t been brave enough to wear them, say, on a Tuesday.

The photos I shared above showed them styled with a skirt suit, which if you have the right subdued colors/red could totally work. They’d probably work well with black or dark wash jeans. I may have to play some more.

The lady who sold them to me kept a pair for herself and she said she wears them to the grocery store :biggrin:

Their beauty is truly impossible to capture, but here’s another pic anyways:

C51811C1-2C71-42D4-9290-82758FFB3CD0.jpeg

Golden Goose Sunset boot in snakeprint - $950 retail, I bought them for at least 50% off:

41a5ef05-5d93-4e17-9563-669c1440b8b0.jpeg