Money is NOT an object...your dream engagement ring...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, right on!

2. I love the Varna Flora!

3. Definitely something Harry Winston - like either of the 2 attached - love the micropave - so maybe 2 carat micropave. Or the cushion cut ring with baguettes is gorgeous too. Tried on a 3 carat of this and its amazing. I dont really think I'd care to go anything crazy like 6 carats, 8 carats, etc.....Its just not even realistic to me.

Attached Files:

4. Wintotty's LM reset

[​IMG]

*sigh*:drool:

5. ^ yep..thats mine to! Gosh that ring is to die for!

6. You know, my new halo-re-set resembles HW's except that it's round. But the shank/band are flat not rounded like HW's.

Now I'm really in LOVE!

7. Contessa, did I miss the reveal of your new halo? If so please point me in the direction of the photos.

8. I'd LOVE a humongous asscher or radiant with side stones from Graff.

9. No reveal yet as there's no ring to show!

Hopefully today! And I'll only show it if it's worthy ;)

10. Yay!!! So long awaited. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it meets your approval and standards.

I'm really excited to hear your audience (aka family) and your own reaction! I hear mixed things about people going from a solitaire to halo and vice versus. I even experienced my first jolt of ring envy when I saw my friends novo-inspired engagement ring yesterday and doubted my halo haha.. But then i stared at my ring more and it left! Haha

11. I can't wait so you must be so excited to be finally getting it!:yahoo:

12. My avatar :cloud9:

Cushion Shaped purplish pink diamond,12.13cts framed with micro pave set brilliant cut pink diamonds mounted in platinum & 18K pink gold, VS1.

13. Jesus, this is GORGEOUS!!!:nuts:

14. I went to Tiffany's yesterday & I really loved the Embrace. Dream engagement ring? 2.5/3 carat cushion/round cut with halo with diamonds on the side from Tiffanys ;)

15. Would you really halo a ring that's 3 carats? Mine is that size and I can't imagine halo-ing it. It would look too huge and take away from the center stone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice