Money is NOT an object...your dream engagement ring...

MissyBaby

Sep 19, 2006
My best friend and I decided a while ago that round cut solitares were far too common amoungst engagement rings...so we decided to go in a different direction...ambushing the others boyfriend on engagement-ring-pickin'-out-day and saying "listen up." She wanted Emerald cut and I've always loved princess cuts....

Well....here's the first of a few....

1792199.jpg
I love it...but it's not the one I would want for all eternity....and plus, I don't think it's one that he would pick out. Let me see what else I can find....

idj-944_thumb.jpg
Simple, yet nice and elegant, and it looks like it would just dazzle the fire right out of my little hand. But still...it's not the one I picture on my hand forever and ever.

BS_MEMR364_big.jpg
OK...here we go. This is more like it.

XP-2.jpg
Is this not beautiful...?

I'm having a field day here....a few more....

B000LGZI96.01-AL62JA38KUZB._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45727104_.jpg
HOLY CRAP! I love it!

Well anyway...

And this is the gown I'm gonna wear...keep in mind, I'm not exactly DATING anyone at the moment, but as a female...believe me, I have my whole wedding planned out to the very last detail. It's a good thing my best friends dad is a florist and he rents out tuxedos. This dress is SO TOTALLY me. 100%. This is who I am.

jacqs049408m.jpg

Anyway, thought ya'll might be interested...

I had that same opinion when I chose my diamond. . . a Princess cut.
Fast forward 8 yrs this year, we're looking to upgrade at the 10 yr mark, and I'll most likely choose a round! LOL!

Mine's most similar to the 2nd pic, but has baquettes down the sides instead of little Princesses.

I'll probably choose something similar style-wise to the 1st one - I like halos.

If I had 50 grand, I would stick with a 4 carat round stone sitting on a pave eternity band.
Simple, but I would want it that way so I could mix and match with various wedding rings......

hmm i am not getting married for a LOOONG time but my dream ring is a 3-5 carat cushion (squarish) center stone with a pave halo around it and on the band. if not, maybe i will go with just pear sidestones =)

Here's my Princess. . . I got some new diamond stud upgrades today and DH brought up upgrading my ring, he said it's easy to get bitten by the diamond bug!:love:
I took photos of mine, it's similar to some posted above. . . VERY hard to photograph!

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,665
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 1,287
  • IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 1,179