Money is NOT an object...your dream engagement ring...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My best friend and I decided a while ago that round cut solitares were far too common amoungst engagement rings...so we decided to go in a different direction...ambushing the others boyfriend on engagement-ring-pickin'-out-day and saying "listen up." She wanted Emerald cut and I've always loved princess cuts....

Well....here's the first of a few....

[​IMG] I love it...but it's not the one I would want for all eternity....and plus, I don't think it's one that he would pick out. Let me see what else I can find....

[​IMG] Simple, yet nice and elegant, and it looks like it would just dazzle the fire right out of my little hand. But still...it's not the one I picture on my hand forever and ever.

[​IMG] OK...here we go. This is more like it.

[​IMG] Is this not beautiful...?

I'm having a field day here....a few more....

[​IMG] HOLY CRAP! I love it!

Well anyway...

And this is the gown I'm gonna wear...keep in mind, I'm not exactly DATING anyone at the moment, but as a female...believe me, I have my whole wedding planned out to the very last detail. It's a good thing my best friends dad is a florist and he rents out tuxedos. This dress is SO TOTALLY me. 100%. This is who I am.

[​IMG]

Anyway, thought ya'll might be interested...

2. I had that same opinion when I chose my diamond. . . a Princess cut.
    Fast forward 8 yrs this year, we're looking to upgrade at the 10 yr mark, and I'll most likely choose a round! LOL!

Mine's most similar to the 2nd pic, but has baquettes down the sides instead of little Princesses.

I'll probably choose something similar style-wise to the 1st one - I like halos.

3. If I had 50 grand, I would stick with a 4 carat round stone sitting on a pave eternity band.
    Simple, but I would want it that way so I could mix and match with various wedding rings......

4. ^OMG same here!!!Great taste!! LOL :smile:

5. a nice ring from Graff. I salivate everytime I walk pass their display window!

6. I love the last ring! Its so beautiful!

7. You have very similar taste to me.... I adore this ring!

This is one I've been admiring recently [​IMG]

8. I'm designing my own I know roughly but still need a little inspriration as to how it will work out does anyone know any good website for rings with spaghetti settings

9. Hmm...prob. a 2.5 carat center stone with a pave halo and eternity band.

10. hmm i am not getting married for a LOOONG time but my dream ring is a 3-5 carat cushion (squarish) center stone with a pave halo around it and on the band. if not, maybe i will go with just pear sidestones =)

11. I will be getting my dream ring soon:yahoo:

Attached Files:

12. ^ that is beautiful congrats

13. ^^ thanks:girlsigh:

14. This is nice for a Princess IMO:
    [​IMG]

15. Here's my Princess. . . I got some new diamond stud upgrades today and DH brought up upgrading my ring, he said it's easy to get bitten by the diamond bug!:love:
    I took photos of mine, it's similar to some posted above. . . VERY hard to photograph!

Attached Files: