MJ Chat Thread

I'm doing a final look over of my collection and still think the regular size stams don't fit into it.

I rarely like shoulder bags or top handle bags, and they combine the two. I do have a few that only have handles (Camille, Vortex Alyona, Rio, Sweet Punks) but they aren't as awkwardly sized. I love my little crossbody stams and would one day like a mini. These are just too big for me.

This post doesn't really have a point. I'm just taking to myself over here.
Well, as long as we're talking to ourselves...
I've never owned one of the full-sized Stams. I always imagined it would be too large for me. I do own one of the crossbody Little Stams, which is a perfect size and is (duh) crossbody, my preferred carry style. But I find the clasp is difficult for me to open, so I end up always choosing something else. Even though I love the bordeaux color. And the leather. And the quilting. And the metal-and-leather strap.
My iPhone used to fit perfectly into the ittle zipped compartment. Then I got the iPhone 6 Plus. Now it doesn't. I guess keys could go there? But it doesn't much matter, since I never carry the bag. But I can't see trying to sell it... I'd never get my $$$ back on it. Plus I keep thinking that some day my hands won't hurt, and then I'll be fine with the clasp. :doh:
LittleStam.jpg

Reactions: kateincali
I've never owned one of the full-sized Stams. I always imagined it would be too large for me. I do own one of the crossbody Little Stams, which is a perfect size and is (duh) crossbody, my preferred carry style. But I find the clasp is difficult for me to open, so I end up always choosing something else. Even though I love the bordeaux color. And the leather. And the quilting. And the metal-and-leather strap.
My iPhone used to fit perfectly into the ittle zipped compartment. Then I got the iPhone 6 Plus. Now it doesn't. I guess keys could go there? But it doesn't much matter, since I never carry the bag. But I can't see trying to sell it... I'd never get my $$$ back on it. Plus I keep thinking that some day my hands won't hurt, and then I'll be fine with the clasp. :doh:
View attachment 3841337

This is really lovely, Elaine! [emoji7] Wish the clasp wasn't difficult for you.

View attachment 3841337
It's a very pretty color. Sorry the clasp is a problem for you.

I don't know how many times now I've seen the same black flat studded gotham crossbody listed and thought, I really wish I could buy that.

You dumb bish, you have that bag.

I took the chain off of mine and the bag for sale has the chain attached. My brain clearly cannot process this difference.

I just did the same thing with this bag (that I also own). Pink. Python. Studs. Very me. Too bad about the tear.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-Python-Skin-Purse-/292019691737

Honestly. WTF is wrong with me.

I don't know how many times now I've seen the same black flat studded gotham crossbody listed and thought, I really wish I could buy that.

You dumb bish, you have that bag.

I took the chain off of mine and the bag for sale has the chain attached. My brain clearly cannot process this difference.

I just did the same thing with this bag (that I also own). Pink. Python. Studs. Very me. Too bad about the tear.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-Python-Skin-Purse-/292019691737

Honestly. WTF is wrong with me.
So many bags, so little time?
I find that I have to keep a list of everything. Otherwise my one remaining brain cell definitely forgets.

All right, I was a good girl today and listed two out of three regular size stams. I decided to spare the fluorescent pink, because it's fluorescent pink. If they sell, nice; if not, whatever.

Do you think it's possible someone bought this for me as a surprise?
https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/clothing/coats/marc-jacobs-fox-fur-trimmed-textured-coat

If you had to get rid of one of the below, which would it be?
1. Mate in Flame
2. Red Eyelet Gotham
3. Red Large Single w/Silver Hardware

I'm leaning toward the Mate.

Attachments

• 674x898.jpg
    674x898.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 98
  • MAR44227_1_enlarged.jpg
    MAR44227_1_enlarged.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 96
  • marc-jacobs-nautical-blue-shoulder-bag-baroque-large-single-product-1-11438549-374831239.jpeg
    marc-jacobs-nautical-blue-shoulder-bag-baroque-large-single-product-1-11438549-374831239.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: ElainePG and Mimmy
All right, I was a good girl today and listed two out of three regular size stams. I decided to spare the fluorescent pink, because it's fluorescent pink. If they sell, nice; if not, whatever.

Do you think it's possible someone bought this for me as a surprise?
https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/clothing/coats/marc-jacobs-fox-fur-trimmed-textured-coat

If you had to get rid of one of the below, which would it be?
1. Mate in Flame
2. Red Eyelet Gotham
3. Red Large Single w/Silver Hardware

I'm leaning toward the Mate.

You are a good girl, faith!

I bet you'll find that coat under the tree on Christmas morning, or somewhere on a different holiday if you celebrate another one. I am wrong sometimes though. [emoji853]

If you have to let go of one, probably the Mate. Definitely not the Gotham.

You are a good girl, faith!

I bet you'll find that coat under the tree on Christmas morning, or somewhere on a different holiday if you celebrate another one. I am wrong sometimes though. [emoji853]

If you have to let go of one, probably the Mate. Definitely not the Gotham.

I'll celebrate whichever holiday gets me presents.

Thanks for the input!