MJ Chat Thread

The good thing: This is adorable.

The bad thing: I thought it was 15" x 13" and it's 10" x 9 1/2"

Totally my fault for not asking, but there isn't a small Lily in the look book so I had no idea it was a possibility.

IMG_1507578782.044885.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimmy
This is adorable, faith! Can you make the size work?
Eh. I don't know. I'm just shy of 6' and someone named Jeannie told me when I was 19 that I was "too big" for the small bag I was carrying :sad:

Off what I'm sure was my look of pure devastation, she clarified that I was thin and she only meant too tall, but the damage was instant and apparently long lasting lol

Eh. I don't know. I'm just shy of 6' and someone named Jeannie told me when I was 19 that I was "too big" for the small bag I was carrying :sad:

Off what I'm sure was my look of pure devastation, she clarified that I was thin and she only meant too tall, but the damage was instant and apparently long lasting lol

I get it. I am just over 5 feet tall. Once someone measured my height, and said that I was 5 feet, 3 inches tall; I was very happy. I am really about 5 feet tall though.

I was looking at myself in an elevator mirror once when I was wearing one of my larger bags. It looked like I was carrying a small suitcase.

I still really like your bag though.

Reactions: kateincali
I get it. I am just over 5 feet tall. Once someone measured my height, and said that I was 5 feet, 3 inches tall; I was very happy. I am really about 5 feet tall though.

I was looking at myself in an elevator mirror once when I was wearing one of my larger bags. It looked like I was carrying a small suitcase.

I still really like your bag though.

Similarly, I like to tell myself I'm 5 foot ten, because that was my height when I was 14 and any measurement after that must be wrong.

Small suitcases are fashionable, at least.

I like it, too, but I don't think I can get over the size. Meh.

I wonder what it's like to not be exhausted all. the. time.

Reactions: Mimmy
the 18th is my half birthday (ya, ya, i know, i celebrate half birthdays like a child) and i've been having a month long breakdown over the fact that these are my last days closer to a number that starts with a 2

i know f*ck all, i'm not even an adult yet, i can barely boil water, how am i almost 30?!

it probably* isn't even marc jacobs. i couldn't find it anywhere, which is why i asked.

anyone hoping to get something from you who uses "trust me" or "believe me" in a sentence...yeah, no.

* or it is and i would have really liked it! but we'll never know.
Also suspect are: "to tell you the truth," "quite frankly," and "the fact is."

okay so in fairness to the seller, she just messaged me this:

sorry, caught me at the worst possible time ever. worst day ever. when I get home I can look for you. I havent relisted yet if I didnt scare you away. sorry again

okay so in fairness to the seller, she just messaged me this:

sorry, caught me at the worst possible time ever. worst day ever. when I get home I can look for you. I havent relisted yet if I didnt scare you away. sorry again

Well, it's sounding better now. I was just going to comment what a b**** she was. [emoji6]

Don't remember this bracelet though.

Happy half birthday, faith! [emoji898] [emoji512] [emoji322]