Miu Miu Paragon Singapore

Sorry ladies. Sadly, Prada and Miu Miu are both different brand on its own(The whole Prada group always emphasize this! Miu Miu is no longer the little sister of Prada. Miu Miu is in fact the closest competitor next to Prada. Both is a separate standalone brand.) Therefore, U cannot combined your purchase with Prada and MM. In the past yes u can. Now, nope.....

Okay, in that case, $20K SIN is impossible for a lot of people.

Looks like we just have to buy what we like and not fret too much about VIP status.

Or go on a shopping spree when one is traveling! :nuts:

I think it is around HKD7700+ (not sure exact amount)

That is not much cheaper than Singapore.. It's going at 1400+ in Singapore when I last visited the stores. Secretguy might want to correct me if I'm wrong.

With regards to the service standards, I had better experiences at Paragon and compared to Ion (maybe cuz I was dressed down and carrying just an LV speedy?) and I must say, the intern who served me was really patient.

I'm going to get my hands on the mini bow. The dilemma is the colour choice...

Last edited:
Mine is totally different from yours. I get really great services at Ion with friendly smile :biggrin: even though I was super dressed down (worst .. without my LV bags but I was carrying a mini bow). I got served by a no smile SA at Paragon.

The SA at Ion was really patient with me and offer me great advice because I was unable to decide which color to get. And even go an extra miles to bring down a bag at the top shelves (I cannot reach it) to let me take a look at it. The one at Paragon gave me a stare when I took down a bag from the shelves myself to take a look. Maybe I went at the wrong timing :P or I should not touch the bags without asking SAs? :P

Just wondering if the SAs rotate between Ion and Paragon?

Nah. SAs are permanent at both Paragon and Ion. To be honest. It's really base on timing. Sometimes, its really very crowded. You can't please every customer. And every store has their 'attitude' SAs and the really nice ones. It depends on how the customers treat you. If you're nice to us, the courtesy will be reciprocate..

The truth is, Ion SAs are much younger than Paragon SAs. Paragon ones are the super seniors(more than 6-8 years with the company) They are super super well-versed in RTW actually. Most RTW VIP prefer paragon, thats why those seniors are transferred there. Whereas Ion deals more with walk-in crowds. The team at Ion are younger, more cheerful and less stern in a way.

Let's try to break it down:

1) Regular Coffer: around $2650
2) Regular Bow: around $2200 (??)
3) Wallet Miu Miu: $500
4) Small Miu Miu accessories: around $600 - $700?
5) Couple pairs of Miu Miu shoes: $1000

That's around $7,050 just for Miu Miu.

3) Prada Gauffre: $3000 (nappa version)
4) Couple pairs of Prada shoes: $1000
5) Nylon Prada bag: $1000
6) Wallets: $500
7) Make up pouches, small accessories: $500
8) Some clothes: $1500

Around $7,500

I know Prada also sells socks and underwear. Let's throw in some of these items. :graucho:

So $20K is possible if all the gals in Singapore organize a buying spree. However, is it really worth it?

I mean, the discount is only valid for one season (or 1 year???) and at 10% only.

The prices are already higher to begin with and sure, you do get VIP access with sales and stuff but do you really want to purchase full-price to begin with? If you really want an item, why not?

If not, it may make sense to buy

1) while you are on vacation
2) ask somebody to buy on your behalf if they travel
3) order from another Miu Miu boutique overseas (check shipping and custom duties first)

:smile:
Sorry ladies, I don't think the VIP discount is a one season thing. My mum has been VIP since Prada was at Palais Renaissance and Miu Miu at Pacific Plaza and there was a period of time (3-4 years perharps) we didn't buy from Prada at all cos we were mostly based in HK but when we came back her VIP status was still there. I don't know, maybe cos she's a long time customer *shrugs* But she seriously didn't spend $20k then to get the VIP neither does she spend $20k every season to maintain it.

Makeup: It's past season. U can't get it in Singapore.

Pinkie: Yes. 20K is sort of like a guideline for people who desperately wants to get in the VIP. This is the amount we say to customers. Well, just buy stuff regularly in any boutique, build rapport. Go to the same SA everytime U buy(Alot of ppl don't do that. They only recognize the bag, not the face). The SA will rmb u. and end of season, he/she will submit ur name to HQ. Job Done. Continue to do that for a couple season. Confirm + Chop!

Secretguy, That's true, it helps to stick to a particular SA whenever you make a purchase and of course be nice and polite to everyone else too lol. We have been sticking to just one or 2 SAs, one of my favourite SA is Angela and we "followed" her from Prada Palais to Miu Miu Pacific Plaza to Prada Paragon and even after she left we still kept in contact. Now my regular SA is Wati (Miu Miu) and this long hair lady from Prada (always can't remember her name except her beautiful long hair lol) and though I heard some not-so-good remarks about Wati I think she's actually really nice if you get to know her better. I guess the same goes to the rest of the SAs too :smile:

i had quite a bad experience shopping at MM Paragon - i found the staff very cold. On the other hand, i saw a lot of familiar faces at MM Ion as they were the ones i interacted with at Paragon before they renovated. I doubt i'll ever go to MM Paragon again..

So $20K is possible if all the gals in Singapore organize a buying spree. However, is it really worth it?

The prices are already higher to begin with and sure, you do get VIP access with sales and stuff but do you really want to purchase full-price to begin with? If you really want an item, why not?

:smile:

linpaddy, :ghi5:. You've put it well.

Let's not go into service here. It really all depends on the customer. If you enter any boutique, trying to act pompous, carrying a branded bag thinking people will look at u in a different way(trust me, SAs seen countless Hermes birkins. LV, Gucci doesn't really mean ANY to us..), showing no respect to the SAs. Def. no one will give u good service. We're Sales Associates, not ur servant...A point where a lot of customers failed to acknowledge. Some SAs dun 'shadow' aka follow where ever u go, we will stand at a point and see which customer needs help - It's a new approach of service.

It's good that they allow me space to browse around. At the same time, I find it pressurising. Just the feeling.

ermmm but roughly how much it cost last seasons? i wanna buy from a fren. thanks

Makeup: It's past season. U can't get it in Singapore.

Pinkie: Yes. 20K is sort of like a guideline for people who desperately wants to get in the VIP. This is the amount we say to customers. Well, just buy stuff regularly in any boutique, build rapport. Go to the same SA everytime U buy(Alot of ppl don't do that. They only recognize the bag, not the face). The SA will rmb u. and end of season, he/she will submit ur name to HQ. Job Done. Continue to do that for a couple season. Confirm + Chop!

Alot of SAs can be really nice if the customer is friendly and shows potential as a buyer(of cuz we got to be realistic right?).

SAs attend to so many customer every month, its kinda hard to really rmb faces and keep track. So u can get the name card from the SAs, call them, reserve things and buy. We will recognize from ur second purchase onwards and take u in as a regular from there.

It isn't hard to do that. And it will certainly pay off when it comes to End-of-Season sale. U may get inform before anyone else. May even jump queue during the sale, may even get ur discount during vip sale. U get a lot of perks..

Last edited: