Miu Miu Paragon Singapore

I finally found the one I was looking for in NY! It's the matelasse bandoliero. Purchased from ION with VIP discount and GST back :smile:

I saw some cute accessories on sale there on Sunday!

MiuMiu.jpg

Coffer!

I simply love coffer!!! just got my another coffer in lilac greyish tone on 28th Nove!!

i love the bag....but customer service? well....NO COMMENTS! no one attended to me. i choose i pick and whala get paid within 15 mins...but...i got to wait more than half an hour for to get my bag packed into the foldable bag. i was told to walk around and come back again...as they got to attend to other customers. well....my bag was already paid!! like whatever! but well.....it was a good day for me...so im cool on that day. but was a bad experience.

princessmehmeh / pebz You all want to combine purchases to get the VIP discount? I think like that, every year need to spend otherwise, once one year is up, you have to start from zero again.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

princessmehmeh / pebz You all want to combine purchases to get the VIP discount? I think like that, every year need to spend otherwise, once one year is up, you have to start from zero again.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought it's by season? But if it can be combined with Prada, may not be too hard to hit?? :thinking:

I finally found the one I was looking for in NY! It's the matelasse bandoliero. Purchased from ION with VIP discount and GST back :smile:

I saw some cute accessories on sale there on Sunday!

MiuMiu.jpg

*congrats* :woohoo:
You're not from SG?

I thought it's by season? But if it can be combined with Prada, may not be too hard to hit?? :thinking:

It'll still be hard to hit $20k a season for me since I'm only interested in Prada/MM bags and wallets. I already have a humongous hole in my wallet from buying 3 MM bags within the last 6 months and I should be on a MM bag ban for the next 12 months or so. At this rate, I'll never accumulate $20k a season so combining purchases is a good idea!

Let's try to break it down:

1) Regular Coffer: around $2650
2) Regular Bow: around $2200 (??)
3) Wallet Miu Miu: $500
4) Small Miu Miu accessories: around $600 - $700?
5) Couple pairs of Miu Miu shoes: $1000

That's around $7,050 just for Miu Miu.

3) Prada Gauffre: $3000 (nappa version)
4) Couple pairs of Prada shoes: $1000
5) Nylon Prada bag: $1000
6) Wallets: $500
7) Make up pouches, small accessories: $500
8) Some clothes: $1500

Around $7,500

I know Prada also sells socks and underwear. Let's throw in some of these items. :graucho:

So $20K is possible if all the gals in Singapore organize a buying spree. However, is it really worth it?

I mean, the discount is only valid for one season (or 1 year???) and at 10% only.

The prices are already higher to begin with and sure, you do get VIP access with sales and stuff but do you really want to purchase full-price to begin with? If you really want an item, why not?

If not, it may make sense to buy

1) while you are on vacation
2) ask somebody to buy on your behalf if they travel
3) order from another Miu Miu boutique overseas (check shipping and custom duties first)

:smile:

I also want to add that it wouldn't hurt to be nice to the SAs.

Spending $20k in one season is quite impossible for most people but being nice to an SA isn't difficult.

If you have a good SA, try to be 'faithful' to him or her. I think it helps to cultivate a relationship even if you are not a VIP. SAs do appreciate niceties at the end of the day and they will keep you updated on the latest arrivals and make the shopping experience really fun, regardless of discount!

linpaddy: yeah, I agree with you. In all honesty, how much can we buy? I don't think I will be able to afford like on a regular basis though. Even if we did meet the $20k, then the VIP only has 1 name reference...hard to manage too.. keke!

Yo... agree with linpaddy. It's may not be that easy to meet the 20K, unless you are really a die-hard fans or have a few like-minded fans in the same boat, nevertheless, how much you can buy within a year?? Even if not talking about the money need to spend, well sometimes there is chances you may like the earlier season design but don't like another for example, therefore, it may not be able to hit the target amount. Also, not to mention the price in SG tend to be higher in Asia, so I think people may easily consider to go places like HK or Taiwan to buy if they are going for a trip.

Yo... agree with linpaddy. It's may not be that easy to meet the 20K, unless you are really a die-hard fans or have a few like-minded fans in the same boat, nevertheless, how much you can buy within a year?? Even if not talking about the money need to spend, well sometimes there is chances you may like the earlier season design but don't like another for example, therefore, it may not be able to hit the target amount. Also, not to mention the price in SG tend to be higher in Asia, so I think people may easily consider to go places like HK or Taiwan to buy if they are going for a trip.

SG prices are higher than tt of HK and Taiwan huh? Thanks for the info!

I also want to add that it wouldn't hurt to be nice to the SAs.

Spending $20k in one season is quite impossible for most people but being nice to an SA isn't difficult.

If you have a good SA, try to be 'faithful' to him or her. I think it helps to cultivate a relationship even if you are not a VIP. SAs do appreciate niceties at the end of the day and they will keep you updated on the latest arrivals and make the shopping experience really fun, regardless of discount!

Most certainly we are also very much inclined to having a good SA who also makes our shopping experience fun :biggrin: Definitely right in saying that hitting tt 20k in one season is quite diff, and to keep up with it, even with combined purchases, doesn't seem wise either.... Afterall, most of us here love bags! So if the design speaks to us, I guess whether MiuMiu or others out there, we wld go for them

Yes, I generally find the prices in Sg too high, not worth paying extra for the same bag that you can get cheaper in Hkg and europe.
I just bought 2 mm bags and 1 wallet from London 2 weeks ago and I went to mm Sg boutique last nite to compare the prices... it's at least 15% cheaper to get from London after VAT. It helps that I was on a biz trip so did not need to pay for the airfare.

Hong kong prices are similar to London's prices as I read from the hk posters in this forum

It'll still be hard to hit $20k a season for me since I'm only interested in Prada/MM bags and wallets. I already have a humongous hole in my wallet from buying 3 MM bags within the last 6 months and I should be on a MM bag ban for the next 12 months or so. At this rate, I'll never accumulate $20k a season so combining purchases is a good idea!

It's actually not combined with Prada and is more about brand loyalty rather than how much you actually spend. But honestly, it's quite a bit more than $20k a season.