Miu Miu Paragon Singapore

Let's not go into service here. It really all depends on the customer. If you enter any boutique, trying to act pompous, carrying a branded bag thinking people will look at u in a different way(trust me, SAs seen countless Hermes birkins. LV, Gucci doesn't really mean ANY to us..), showing no respect to the SAs. Def. no one will give u good service. We're Sales Associates, not ur servant...A point where a lot of customers failed to acknowledge. Some SAs dun 'shadow' aka follow where ever u go, we will stand at a point and see which customer needs help - It's a new approach of service.

just check out this thread... for sales LOL

anyway, yes i agreed. I think just a "Hi" or a smile is great. And I will feel very pressurised if sa keep on following behind me. Standing from a distance is good. I've been to the Paragon outlet before and the sa is nice and friendly.

---------------------------------
Seriously, i think those 'rich' people dont have to act like they are rich. Some of their dressings will say so but the more down to earth kind, they dont need people to tell them that are rich. They know they are rich and thats enough. :graucho:

Went to Miu Miu at Ion Singapore with my fren today and saw some new Matelasse wallets (both long and short) in colours like mughetto, fiordaliso and the yellow mustard (cant remember the actual name of the colour).

Also, mini bow in mughetto, fiordaliso and few other colours.

Regular coffer in fumo, cucio and avorio.

Pattina in calce, nero, aqua marine and also a light shade yellow.

Also the wallet like the pattina triangular quilted in lambskin with turnlock in 3 sizes...

Peggy in Palissandro and Nero

The list above are just generally what we saw. I believe they have lots more in the store. The Spring/Summer 2010 colours are so lovely... hehe :biggrin:

Last edited:
Sure Fantasy.

Yeah. This season, we have a lot of Ginestra(Mustard-Yellow). and it's kinda grown on me. I really like the color. We have it on the RR1300 Coffer, RT0365 bow, and RT0383 shopper.

Oh ya, one thing. What we display are just to match the concept of the spring/sumer look. We have a lot more color in our special area. Dun be afraid to ask the SAs to show u other darker colors. :smile:

33sunnie: It's already started last week..

Secretguy: Really?...i was at Ion Miu Miu yesterday and no mention or sight of 'sales' anywhere..... i have only recently started on the craze on miumiu... so didnt really follow up much... has the sale ended? Thak you!!

Sure Fantasy.

Yeah. This season, we have a lot of Ginestra(Mustard-Yellow). and it's kinda grown on me. I really like the color. We have it on the RR1300 Coffer, RT0365 bow, and RT0383 shopper.

Oh ya, one thing. What we display are just to match the concept of the spring/sumer look. We have a lot more color in our special area. Dun be afraid to ask the SAs to show u other darker colors. :smile:

33sunnie: It's already started last week..

It actually depends. If you are a regular, as in you come in to buy bags, RTW or shoes every season. It's up to the SAs to discuss with their store managers to propose VIP at the end of every season(We have a quota to meet). What you can do is to accumulate among friends to buy stuff. In Singapore, it's about SGD 20k per season. Prada(As in the whole company as itself - Prada, Miu Miu, Car Shoe, Church's) VIP listing is very strict. Once you did not uphold that amt after the season, you're out. Once you're in the listing, all ur friends can use ur name to enjoy 10% off. It's hard, but possible.

Do you mean to say that the VIP has to spend at least SGD20k per season? :faint: