Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

I like Tracey (from what they have showed us so far), I think she's a good addition to the show.. She's a confident go getter. Her husband can't handle it. I can't stand men like that. The woman starts to do really good, she can expand and do even better and then the husband plays the "family" card - to me, her husband seemed threatened.

Josh made me laugh when he said he's "been with" Madison's BF. The smirk on his face just cracked me up.

And what about Madison's dad!!!! He threw some major shade at Madison's bf (Corey?).....the bf couldn't even answer the questions Madison's parents were asking when they were sitting outside (what do you enjoy? What do you do for fun?), and the dad goes: Hey Corey, how did you get into Harvard?.....I just about lost it, I laughed so hard! That bf seems a bit of a dimwit.

Agree on everything except Madison - I fast forward through every scene that doesn’t include other cast members.. so I just have no point of reference on that topic :smile:

I don’t know why Tracy gets so much flack on forums.. I think she’s a fairly good sport, doesn’t seem like a lunatic as we see with some ladies on other bravo shows, and seems to be doing very well in business. We need more examples like her!

Agree on everything except Madison - I fast forward through every scene that doesn’t include other cast members.. so I just have no point of reference on that topic :smile:

I don’t know why Tracy gets so much flack on forums.. I think she’s a fairly good sport, doesn’t seem like a lunatic as we see with some ladies on other bravo shows, and seems to be doing very well in business. We need more examples like her!
I like that she does not use her sexuality, to sell. I know so many females who do in the business world. :hrmm:

I don’t recall her wearing an off the shoulder outfit to meet Howard.. I believe that’s what she wore to meet Fredrick.

She did wear a pajama-inspired silk top and pants to meet Howard, who is head of the company. I did think it was a bit casual... but if she wore a blazer on top, it would have been much more business like.

I am sure I mis-recalled it, but I was not impressed with the outfit of off-the-shoulder top and see-through skirt she wore with Fredrick. A miscalculation on her part, perhaps because she was being filmed. I think it detracts from her skills. JMHO Also, she should have/must have had some sense of how executives dress in NYC. She did not.

I am sure I mis-recalled it, but I was not impressed with the outfit of off-the-shoulder top and see-through skirt she wore with Fredrick. A miscalculation on her part, perhaps because she was being filmed. I think it detracts from her skills. JMHO Also, she should have/must have had some sense of how executives dress in NYC. She did not.
ITA^^^Do I think she's good at her job? Hell to the yes!! Do I admire her choices Hell to the No.

BTW I didn't realize her soon to be ex Jason was so experienced and amazing as a contractor..What he did with that 3 year renovation (selling now for 45 Million) is simply OUTSTANDING. Tracy can have it all but not ALL at ONCE..This is what Jason was trying to convey..When Tracy was saying at 50 I don't want to feel "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda?" SMH..you're washed up at 50? Really???.. GROW UP.. Your ego and accomplishments "to have NOW" off the backs of your children..? It's not like she would be walking away from what she has just postponing what she could have..It's called making wise choices. Being an older woman and looking back on the me generation puts me in the position to make these calls.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoGlam and lulilu
I have to disagree after that off-the-shoulder and skirt you could see through that she wore. She should know to dress better for meetings!
I see your point, but she is selling houses in Los Angeles. She has no boobs, cleavage short skirt etc. and more importantly, not throwing the sexual vibe out there to help sell. Living in California, I see women who practically look like hookers trying to sell houses (or something).

I also agree her clothing could be one size larger, but I think she looks fine for what she is selling.

Last edited:
ITA^^^Do I think she's good at her job? Hell to the yes!! Do I admire her choices Hell to the No.

BTW I didn't realize her soon to be ex Jason was so experienced and amazing as a contractor..What he did with that 3 year renovation (selling now for 45 Million) is simply OUTSTANDING. Tracy can have it all but not ALL at ONCE..This is what Jason was trying to convey..When Tracy was saying at 50 I don't want to feel "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda?" SMH..you're washed up at 50? Really???.. GROW UP.. Your ego and accomplishments "to have NOW" off the backs of your children..? It's not like she would be walking away from what she has just postponing what she could have..It's called making wise choices. Being an older woman and looking back on the me generation puts me in the position to make these calls.
I don't know, I was getting a cheating vibe from her husband and he using "she works too much" excuse to turn the situation away from what he is doing. Could be totally wrong though.

Yeah we didn’t know much about Jason... and then BAM! We find out that he was the contractor responsible for that gorgeous home. Very well done.

He looks gorgeous to me and seems to care about keeping up a loving home environment for his daughters. The divorce makes me feel sorry for the kids.
Could be the edits, but Tracy seems a bit selfish regarding her career. She’s already a success, greed can have it’s down side.

He looks gorgeous to me and seems to care about keeping up a loving home environment for his daughters. The divorce makes me feel sorry for the kids.
Could be the edits, but Tracy seems a bit selfish regarding her career. She’s already a success, greed can have it’s down side.

We never know what happens behind closed doors and what happens for people to get to where they are in a relationship. I do agree with an earlier poster, that he looks detached.. more so than she is. Which does make One think that he could be cheating... and her working more could be a response to that. Who knows!

I didn't get the impression she wanted it all at once, but that this would be a natural progression for her career path. Her career is hot now, why slow down? I get the feeling she's known for a while her marriage was going downhill (these things do not happen overnight). She needs to make sure she can take care of herself and her girls. Yes her husband is very successful, but who knows if his success will continue? (and who knows if her's will either).

I feel as a woman (I'm no spring chicken either BTW) we need to strike while the iron is hot, career wise. Things can change very quickly, (health, job, opportunities, etc...). Men never (usually) worry about the work / life (family) balance.....but for women - we always have family and kids on our mind. It can be very hard to juggle this. Hopefully Tracy can raise her kids and show them how important it is for a woman to be able to make her own way and be successful on her own. I think it's very powerful and quite empowering.

Yes he is really nice looking? [emoji7] I always wanted her to be at home so I could see him!Wasn’t he a model at one time? Anyhoo......I agree with the poster that said he always looked quite detached when talking to her but I never got the madly in love with you vibe from her either for him!

Reactions: MamaSleepy
I really like Tracy and hope she continues on as a regular. I see her as very capable and professional and strong. I just love how she stands up to men in various settings and does not seem to be a weak woman at all; she offers no apologies for going after what she wants. I like everyone more this season except Josh and Bobby - Bobby seems like quite a negative influence on Josh. Oh well. Here's hoping they all come back for another season.

Reactions: imgg and GoGlam