Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

I see your point, but she is selling houses in Los Angeles. She has no boobs, cleavage short skirt etc. and more importantly, not throwing the sexual vibe out there to help sell. Living in California, I see women who practically look like hookers trying to sell houses (or something).

I also agree her clothing could be one size larger, but I think she looks fine for what she is selling.

:lol:

I like Tracy, and it's really a shame that women feel like they have to choose between family and work. It sounds a bit like Tracy's getting the blame for not pulling back to spend more time with family, but what about her husband? People in real estate and construction work themselves to the bone. They were a gorgeous couple. I hope they reconcile.

It’s a question of degree. We don’t know if she spends quality time with the kids she brought in to this world. If she is there for them when they need her, fine, if she ignores them or puts them off for her own ego gratification, not so good. We have no way of knowing from watching this show. I know of plenty of kids in therapy from having absentee parents.

I hope Andy Cohen address that comment on one of the reunion shows! I want to hear how Madison going to address this comment and I really really want to know... did Cody really attend Harvard?!?!?!? Really?

Now you know Andy!!! He loves to bring the drama so I won’t be surprised if he brought this up to stir the pot! [emoji38]