MIKIMOTO FANS: Show us what you have

Yes! They are hoops with 3.5mm pearls alternating with diamonds, so very delicate. I prefer a coordinated, but not necessarily matchy-matchy look for my more casual outings. I love them so much!
You made the right choice, hoops are quite hard to come by. Enjoy your beautiful piece for many years to come.

Reactions: tarheelap
Hi Everyone,
I just received an email from my SA with a special link to their catalog. It has photos of pieces and prices of all their pieces. I love it... it's like their printed catalog come to life (I find their website hard to maneuver and I bounce all over).

This virtual catalog works perfect for me: https://issuu.com/mikimotoamerica/docs/worldofmikimoto2020/2

I wanted to share as I hope you might find it useful as well.

Reviving the thread, is anyone still into mikimoto these days? I just bought this bracelet yesterday, it was the last piece of the batch as SA told me they are discontinuing this design.. i have been searching for this for months and it was OOS.. i happen to chance by MM and decided to see if there is anything new coming up and i am so glad to snag the last piece! It was on my wishlist for sooo long!

The newer design for this would likely be 5 bigger pearls with an extension chain that is quite long and a dangling M. Whilst i am attracted by the dangling M, it would likely cost ard 20 to 30% more and i prefer the look of the previous design that is daintier with smaller pearls to layer and stack with my VCA guilloche 5 motif bracelet

I had to pay to shorten it though because 18cm is simply too loose for my wrist.. i wished they provided 1st time free alteration as VCA or Cartier does. Will have to wait up to 3 weeks to get my item!

Screenshot_20220514-085959_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-085950_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reviving the thread, is anyone still into mikimoto these days? I just bought this bracelet yesterday, it was the last piece of the batch as SA told me they are discontinuing this design.. i have been searching for this for months and it was OOS.. i happen to chance by MM and decided to see if there is anything new coming up and i am so glad to snag the last piece! It was on my wishlist for sooo long!

The newer design for this would likely be 5 bigger pearls with an extension chain that is quite long and a dangling M. Whilst i am attracted by the dangling M, it would likely cost ard 20 to 30% more and i prefer the look of the previous design that is daintier with smaller pearls to layer and stack with my VCA guilloche 5 motif bracelet

I had to pay to shorten it though because 18cm is simply too loose for my wrist.. i wished they provided 1st time free alteration as VCA or Cartier does. Will have to wait up to 3 weeks to get my item!

View attachment 5402859

View attachment 5402860
This is one of my favorite everyday bracelets. I wear it on my right wrist with another dainty bracelet. I love it with my dbty bracelet but the diamonds would damage the pearls so I wear them on different wrists. The new design sounds lovely I look forward to seeing it. I hope your bracelet gets back to you quickly!

This is one of my favorite everyday bracelets. I wear it on my right wrist with another dainty bracelet. I love it with my dbty bracelet but the diamonds would damage the pearls so I wear them on different wrists. The new design sounds lovely I look forward to seeing it. I hope your bracelet gets back to you quickly!

Thank you! Hmm, now i am worried if to stack with my guilloche vintage alhambra bracelet.. the guilloche also scratches easily but how can pearl scratch gold? Lol..

This is the new design on the model

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-212122_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220308-212122_Instagram.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 96
Thank you! Hmm, now i am worried if to stack with my guilloche vintage alhambra bracelet.. the guilloche also scratches easily but how can pearl scratch gold? Lol..

This is the new design on the model
Love the new design! Although not as practical with the Pearl dangle. I hope it’s available in white gold. Please post pic when you get your bracelet back!