MIKIMOTO FANS: Show us what you have

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have tried both of them on and also the larger, more impressive South Sea Pearl sapphire earrings which are more than 3 times the price. The South Sea version was most impressive but, I really like the glow of Akoyas better. The sapphires really add interest to the earrings but, I wonder if the diamond ones wouldn't be easier to wear. The sapphires are so pretty. Flip. Flop. Flip.

2. I love Mikimoto pearls and only buy their akoyas. I am not interested in south seas at all as I do not like the satin finish. There is nothing like the glow of an akoya. I have studs in both 8.5mm and 9.5mm and that’s what I wear often. The Morning Dew did not have the same effect as a pearl stud as it didn’t pop. Maybe try some studs and get a larger size. I love both my sizes. The 9.5mm are my favorite.

The studs really light up my face.

Just my thoughts. Hope this was helpful.

3. IMG_7086.jpg

Obsessed with mikis and contemplating my next purchase - 18cm 18k yellow gold bracelet with a 6.5mm ayoka.

Pearls constantly put me at ease IDK why [emoji18]

Joule, Violet Bleu, suchi and 2 others like this.
  4. That would be beautiful. Get it!

5. IMG_7164.jpg

That Akoya [emoji890][emoji890][emoji890][emoji890]

Joule, willeyi and haruki2008 like this.
  6. I got the sapphire Akoya Morning Dew earrings! I have short silvery grey hair and the sapphires add great interest. The pearls have enough movement to be interesting. They look beautiful with my 32 inch strand.

[emoji39]

Joule, neofight and willeyi like this.
  7. I would love to see a photo! Maybe I should try them on again for the 6th time! I really like the design and I wear long strands too!

8. IMG_5839.jpg IMG_5842.jpg

9. neofight likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice