MIKIMOTO FANS: Show us what you have

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! Looks so good on you! :heart:

ricababes and nvie like this.
  2. They are very pretty on. I love Mikimoto strands and earrings, but for earrings, I just mainly buy their studs so I want to venture out! Thanks for sharing.

3. 1D0CCEF3-E04A-44D8-ACF6-82FB58CC99F3.jpeg I’m loving all the beautiful photos in this thread! I hope to own Pearl with diamond earrings someday!

JessicaRabbit1, nvie, Joule and 2 others like this.
  4. I just got on to Mikimoto and thoroughly enjoyed reading all pages of this thread. Hoping that all Mikimoto fans here will keep this thread alive. It would be great to ogle at your photos!

5. Here's my pearl strand from Mikimoto. BeautyPlus_20180621101533986_save.jpg

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

6. All these mikimoto pictures are gorgeous! Thinking of a pair of earrings, the DH is letting me pick out an anniversary gift [emoji7]

What earrings do you all recommend? (price range up to 1K USD) debating on an everyday pair or a more special occasion pair ‍♀️

7. I would pick pearl dangles with or without diamonds. Dark pearls are so lustrous and would go with anything, formal or fun!
    I would not go for plain pearl studs because although this is a classic design, it can be made by any brand.

8. Get something other than just classic pearl stud if it has to be mikimoto. Alternatively spend that $ on south sea pearl studs which is gorgeous and bigger in size!

wisconsin and edollasign like this.
  9. Hi! I would get the classic studs, in size 8.5mm-8.0mm. You will wear them everywhere and they will be so special and glow like glass. They will light up your face! I love my pearl studs more than my diamond studs because a nice quality set of glowy pearl earrings truly do light up your face.

That’s my two cents. Hope that was helpful.

10. Thanks all! I hope to pick a pair after I try a few on. I like the idea of a darker pearl or one with diamonds. I’ll post when I finally pick a style.

neofight likes this.
  11. Are your earrings from mikimoto too? If so, how much? Beautiful strand you have [emoji1360][emoji817]

12. No, unfortunately the strand is my only mikimoto piece. One day I may get the earrings too.

13. IMG_6987.jpg IMG_6985.jpg

Mikimoto Screw Back earrings matched with Dior 647 Undress eyeshadow palette [emoji286]

cdtracing and haruki2008 like this.
  14. neofight likes this.
  15. Hi! I have tried them on about 5 times trying to love them and buy them. They do not “swing” on me and they look a bit stiff.

I really love the way they look, but not on me and I have tried!

Definitely try them on.

megs0927 and CoastalCouture like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice