'Mes and Pets

Has anyone ever had their pet eat their bag like this?

Thankfully, no dogs but I do have cats. And they've used my Birkins as nail scratching posts...that's on me, shouldn't have left them out. Yes, Birkins plural, because I clearly didn't learn my lesson the first time around.

To keep this thread on topic, posting a picture of my lovely Leopold, who passed from cancer a month after this picture was taken. We all know how much cats love cardboard boxes, and Leopold loved sleeping in this Hermès delivery box during his last days 🌈:heart:

1713431511605.png

Thankfully, no dogs but I do have cats. And they've used my Birkins as nail scratching posts...that's on me, shouldn't have left them out. Yes, Birkins plural, because I clearly didn't learn my lesson the first time around.

To keep this thread on topic, posting a picture of my lovely Leopold, who passed from cancer a month after this picture was taken. We all know how much cats love cardboard boxes, and Leopold loved sleeping in this Hermès delivery box during his last days 🌈:heart:

View attachment 5985904
OMG! That's so sad to hear. Were the scratches fixable by H spa? Orange cat in an orange box is the dream LOL

OMG! That's so sad to hear. Were the scratches fixable by H spa? Orange cat in an orange box is the dream LOL
They weren't too noticeable so didn't need to send to the spa...

This old post of mine is the closest I can give you to a orange cat in an orange box (orange cat in a gold Birkin, pretty close...)

Last edited:
Reactions: themk888
They weren't too noticeable so didn't need to send to the spa...

This old post of mine is the closest I can give you to a orange cat in an orange box (orange cat in a gold Birkin, pretty close...)
That's good that they weren't too noticeable.

OMG! So cute!

View attachment 5985904
Sorry for your loss. 💔

No picture sadly, but when we were in Napa on our honeymoon, the resident winery dog at Charles Krug was happily walking around saying hi to everyone with a very lovely Hermes bandana tied around his neck. That predated the majority of my H purchases - if it happened today I would have posed with him got some photos :lol: