'Mes and Pets

I’m normally just a lurker on this forum, since I just enjoy Hermès SLGs (I can’t compete with all the incredible bags on here!), but I had to share my pupper who loves “inspecting” my little orange boxes. I came across a hilarious “Hairmes” dog toy on Etsy, so now she has her own orange box!
View attachment 4736768 View attachment 4736769 View attachment 4736771 View attachment 4736784

ok I need this dog toy hahahaha

thanks for sharing your cute puppy with us!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful coonie boys @Sammy Royal! Envious! H should definitely hire them as models. Please keep training them and post the results here. :hbeat: :catlick: :kitty:
Two Siberians will join our family later in the year, but eagerly waiting for mother nature to comply and the breeder to notify us kitty-mom-to-be is ready to make some magic happen. Certainly going to train them to become H models as well. :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful coonie boys @Sammy Royal! Envious! H should definitely hire them as models. Please keep training them and post the results here. :hbeat: :catlick: :kitty:
Two Siberians will join our family later in the year, but eagerly waiting for mother nature to comply and the breeder to notify us kitty-mom-to-be is ready to make some magic happen. Certainly going to train them to become H models as well. :biggrin:
Two Siberians!! They are such gorgeous cats!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the magic happens sooner than later! And than, of course, looking forward to meeting them both here! :heart: :heart: