MC Ursula or Diamonds???

Even though MC Ursula is part of my LV family and I love the bag. I think that a celebration like that you should opt for jewelry, is more sentimental. That's my opinion.
Congrats on your 5th anniversary!!

My hubby was looking at a 1 carat stud earrings or a 5 diamond stone pendant necklace. :drool:

Okay thanks purse collector, that really makes it a tough choice! First of all you have a very sweet DH with great taste! I think I would go for the diamonds because they seem more like an anniversary gift to me. I adore LV, but the diamonds really seem like a fiiting gift for the occasion!

I love tiff's jewelry. But you'll always get the diamond later on. I say go for the bag. It's gorgeous. I owned the white MC ursula & I love it. It's a bit heavy for me though, so I only take it out once in a while.

GO FOR URSULA!!!!

5 year anniversary is pretty special; I'd go with the diamonds.
LV is special too, but there is something so romantic about receiving jewelry to celebrate a relationship!

Personally I'd go with the diamonds esp. for an anniversary present ... it would have more sentimental value imo.
I also bought the ursula a while back and returned it because it was too heavy and the chains would hurt my shoulders. Again, just my own opinion.

^ I agree with this, especially if its a Tiffany's diamond:nuts: