MC Ursula or Diamonds???

Diamonds def! I adore the Ursula, but not even an LV can hold up like diamonds. And if you get something like a ring or solitaire earrings you can wear those every day with anything and never worry about scuffing or pen marks, or all of those other things we worry about with our beloved LV's.
If you get a special occasion piece, think how special it will be.

Can you tell us what we are comparing the Ursula to? I know you said Tiffany and Diamonds, but do you know what the item is, earings, ring, necklace? I am just wondering so I can give you my honest opinion.

Tough choice as I love diamonds and LV! I would go for the diamonds...can I make a recommendation though? Unless you are going for a signature piece with a specific Tiffany design, I recommend purchasing diamonds through a site like Blue Nile or from one of the many recommended vendors discussed on pricescope dot com. Don't get me wrong, I love Tiffany and specifically Elsa Peretti designs, but if you are getting a diamond solitaire or three stone ring where the design is a bit more common, you can get larger stones for the money. Can't wait to see what you get!

Yeah that's a good idea...whatever I decide I will definitely post pics:yes: