Mary Kate doesnt respect Balenciaga

She's such a mess! Only a celebrity could walk around looking like a pack of wild dogs savaged her then dragged her through a hedge backwards and actually be called a "style setter". My mum would disown me if I walked around looking like that. Such a pretty girl as well. And, her poor bbag!

i don't know...there's something fabulous about seeing a bag that's so well worn. like other's mentioned, it's more about your love for the bag than needing it to really be a "status" bag.

now her hair....that's a whole other matter :P

I actually like that she uses the hell out of it and doesn't then toss it aside. God knows she can afford to toss it, but instead keeps and uses it. That's true love!

:yes: I TOTALLY agree with this- she can afford to BUY Balenciaga (the company itself! :smile:), and seems to keep and use what she loves- as opposed to buying a new bag every other week, like some stars/celebs/plain 'ol rich people do- THAT angers me.

She's such a mess! Only a celebrity could walk around looking like a pack of wild dogs savaged her then dragged her through a hedge backwards and actually be called a "style setter". My mum would disown me if I walked around looking like that. Such a pretty girl as well. And, her poor bbag!

Ain't it the truth :P

this picture makes me angry.. look at the shape of MK's Balenciaga bag!!!!!!!!
1322834885_9c7ab98822_o.jpg

:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:
Ummm, hi my name is Ashley, Deana is my mother. Can anyone tell me why she screamed and is lying on the floor unconscious???