Mary Kate doesnt respect Balenciaga

She's such a mess! Only a celebrity could walk around looking like a pack of wild dogs savaged her then dragged her through a hedge backwards and actually be called a "style setter". My mum would disown me if I walked around looking like that. Such a pretty girl as well. And, her poor bbag!
:roflmfao::roflmfao: Agree! Broken in and nasty are not the same thing to me. Very gross!

Shortly after my daughter revived me from my faint, I was relaxing reading my Us Magazine and look what I found...

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Well, I guess this proves that this wasn't a fluke or she didn't just wreck the bag that day, and didn't get home yet to change bags!
:confused1:
So my husband and I were discussing this, and he said obviously with the kind of money she has, this $1200 bag is like a $12.00 bag to most of us in the world. I agreed, but said if my $12.00 bag looked like this I would throw it away and get a new and clean $12.00 bag to use!!!
:wtf:
Any guess's on what it is? A newer bag like Vert D'eau, or an older one like Seafoam or Light Turrquoise?

^here you go!!
attachment.php

Oohhhhhhh!!! Those stains on the bottom are so painful to look at! :cry: :Push: :Push:
p.s. you are too funny, deana!! :biggrin:

:wtf::hysteric:OMG!!! CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY??? THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE SEEN LATLEY THAT IS WORSE THAN THIS, WAS BRITNEY SPEARS' PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY AT THE VMA'S!!!
:throwup: <<< LOOK! SHE EVEN MADE ME THROW UP ON MY BELOVED PINK FAMILY!!!

OK, I guess I sort of like the fact that she is really using her bags BUT :hysteric:(and I am very frugal) if my favorite, wonderful bag was dipped in wine/grape juice, whatever, after Lovingmybags said they were unable to repair it...Goodbye pretty B-bag. You just can't walk around with stains on your clothes, shoes or B-bags. :noggin:

Totally!:wtf: And her feet look really dirty, too!:Push: What happened to her??

Oh my Marie! I was truly hoping I was seeing things or it was a shadow on her toes, but they really do look gross!!!

ITA Kimmi!!! Even a person with a limited budget (she's as close to a limited budget as I am to growing wings) would have more class than to walk around with a bag looking like this!
:shocked: