Mary Kate doesnt respect Balenciaga

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Woah! Look at the purple stain on the bottom. Maybe she likes the "worn in" look? It's a beautiful color, though!

2. I think she's going for the "I don't give a f___" look. :tispy:

3. Balenciagas are meant to look broken into with a vintage effect... this bag definitely has met that standard~!

4. :roflmfao: that "I don't give a f___ look" is pricey huh?

5. I know! Their "homeless chic" look takes thousands of dollars to achieve! :weird: I'm making fun of them but I actually love seeing what they come up with next. They both seem like they're having alot of fun with fashion and taking risks which I appreciate.:yes:

6. omg, I would never let one of my bags get that dirty!

7. i have not seen this infamous bag in a long time. well...what can i say? at least she is still using it.

8. I have to say I must give props to MK for carrying that bag even though it went through hell. I'm not sure I would. Maybe I haven't had a bag I love that much...or maybe b/c I can't pull off red-stained bags?

9. I am sorry- you couldn't pay me Enough to wear a badly stained with red bag. UGH!
    I have a Coach with the vachetta on the bottom, it has a water ring on it , I haven't worn it since. I think I have issues with clothing with stains on it.
    I guess there's probably a "pill" for my condition:nuts:

10. LoL...I didn't realize there was a whole thread on this! I just posted something on the celeb thread regarding it:

Also, I'm wondering if her disheveled look is at all related to her recent uncharacteristic partying behavior:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2007/09/mary-kate-olsen-gets-plastered-and.html

11. Wow what a well loved bag...just goes to show the many ways to wear a bag? IMO, it's all good...it's real and it's loved... "you go girl, MK!"

12. I don't know if I would use that bag with that stain on it, but she may have a sentimental attachment to the bag, and I can understand that!

13. haha theres a fine line between hobo and high fashion!

14. As long as she doesn't put it on eBay, as 'Gently used, about two, or three, times.', I don't really mind! :nogood: :lol:

15. fair enough if she carries her fave bag for years, wears it in and breaks it in, but a stained bag and especially so visibly stained is not chic in any way to me, hobo or not hobo. :nogood: