Marketplaza Application Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. They're "tough" because they want the MP to run smoothly.
2. I don't think they're short of people joining the forum.
3. It's not being run as a business. There's no profit for V&M in the MP.
4. Really? I'd recommend this place to anyone I knew who was into bags, there's so many helpful people and I've learned so much from being a member here.

:tup::tup::tup:

I joined this forum because of MP, not because of what I want to learn !!!

:supacool:

I have joined this PF because of the forum itself and I have more deeper details about bags and am very enjoy to being around the forum. MP is the gift and I still think this PF is a nice place to spend my time here.

I remember I also have been waiting a long time for my application too but it is OK :okay: for me. No any complaints :girlsigh:.

I aim to please Nat, I aim to please :biggrin:

LOL Swanky! You are sooooo funny! Good riddance to her. I cannot believe the nerve of some people!

tPF is such a great place and I love to spend some of my free time here. I just wanted to personally thank Vlad and Megs and Swank and every other moderator here that takes the time out to make tPF such a great place to be. One day I hope to be a part of MP, but I can patiently wait no problemo! Thanks you guys!!!! :biggrin: :love::flowers:

haha, some people are really weird, aren't day? :roflmfao:

Actually, that poster reminded me of the loonies you run across on ebay. Not really what we would want the MP to turn into, right? :nogood: Being able to buy, sell and trade on the MP is the highest honor for a purse lover, IMO. Maybe I'm just being silly, but letting go of a bag on the MP is MUCH easier on my heartstrings because I know it's going to someone who appreciates it. :shame:

^I agree! Like the ones who "yell" on their auctions and say things like, "DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT AUTHENTICITY!" Whoa, there, way to chase away potential customers.
And lol that was entertaining to read those posts. Most definitely NOT a person I would want to buy from or sell to. :Push:

Actually, that poster reminded me of the loonies you run across on ebay. Not really what we would want the MP to turn into, right? :nogood: Being able to buy, sell and trade on the MP is the highest honor for a purse lover, IMO. Maybe I'm just being silly, but letting go of a bag on the MP is MUCH easier on my heartstrings because I know it's going to someone who appreciates it. :shame:

yep, ITA. on ebay you never know if the buyer will give your bag a good new home. :s

^I agree! Like the ones who "yell" on their auctions and say things like, "DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT AUTHENTICITY!" Whoa, there, way to chase away potential customers.
And lol that was entertaining to read those posts. Most definitely NOT a person I would want to buy from or sell to. :Push:

ITA ~ That Is So Scary!!!!!:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.