Marketplaza Application Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that will help your application :roflmfao:

I do not expected that either.
What I have tried is to message them that too tough and too long on application processing is discouraged people to join the forum. The more traffic the better business for them.

For the time being, wouldn't tell my friends come here even I have been around for 8 months or so

What I have tried is to message them that too tough and too long on application processing is discouraged people to join the forum. The more traffic the better business for them.

For the time being, wouldn't tell my friends come here even I have been around for 8 months or so

1. They're "tough" because they want the MP to run smoothly.
2. I don't think they're short of people joining the forum.
3. It's not being run as a business. There's no profit for V&M in the MP.
4. Really? I'd recommend this place to anyone I knew who was into bags, there's so many helpful people and I've learned so much from being a member here.

1. They're "tough" because they want the MP to run smoothly.
2. I don't think they're short of people joining the forum.
3. It's not being run as a business. There's no profit for V&M in the MP.
4. Really? I'd recommend this place to anyone I knew who was into bags, there's so many helpful people and I've learned so much from being a member here.
1. imho, for that extra long processing time seems unreasonable
2. glad to hear that :smile:
3. you're really think so??? if it is not for profit, they are working hard and spend all the hard earned money to run this site for your pleasure???
4. some smartness that I felt when hearing your word "really?"

I do not like to argue.
So bye now.

LMAO! Actually, it's obvious you aren't an MP member, because if you were you would CLEARLY see that Megs & Vlad do not make profits from it:nogood:
I agree w/ the PP about your attitude. . . .
:tdown:
You'd catch more flies w/ honey;)

1. imho, for that extra long processing time seems unreasonable
2. glad to hear that :smile:
3. you're really think so??? if it is not for profit, they are working hard and spend all the hard earned money to run this site for your pleasure???
4. some smartness that I felt when hearing your word "really?"

I do not like to argue.
So bye now.

:wtf: :weird: :tdown:

V&M, have you reviewed all the apps yet? I never got a confirmation for mine, so I was curious. Thanks!

Better business for them? It seems to me that the only reason you joined the forum was to try to get into the MP-and, if that is the case, it isn't going to happen. The MP isn't here to make money for anybody, it is here as a courtesy and service to long time active members. the reason why the application process takes so long is to weed out people just here trying to make a buck!

And, since you are so willing to leave the forum just because you didn't get into the MP proves you are only here for one reason.

Vlad and Megs have to go through hundreds and hundreds of applications, that is not an easy job to do.

And I don't understand why you haven't told your friends yet about tPF? Because you only wanna tell them after you get accepted to the MP? What's the purpose of that? Did you not enjoy yourself for the past 8 months on tPF? And why wouldn't you wanna share this with your friends?

I just don't understand it......obviously :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.