Mark Cross - Oldest American Luxury Brand

The new "Soft Trunk" is absolutely gorgeous. :love:

MC_PS24_ECOMM_SOFT_TRUNK_LIGHT_TAUPE_TUMBLED_GRAIN_05_4x5_4f4dee70-cec5-4642-a76c-a5664540c3a0_3000x.progressive.png.jpg

Has anyone seen the Frame Crossbody in person? I keep looking at it online. The color I want is sadly out of stock at the moment but hoping it comes back at some point.
I'm also intrigued by this bag but haven't been able to find any reviews or owner photos of it. Have you found anything since posting?

Mark Cross: A New Era

Spring 2024 marks a new era in the storied legacy of Mark Cross. Featuring sleek silhouettes, exquisite detailing and an elevated charm, each new style embodies true American luxury.

The new collection is available to pre-order now on the new & improved Mark Cross site.

What do you guys think of the new designs by recently hired CCO, Sean Spellman? They're inspired by archival MC pieces from the 70s. I love the Jane, in particular, but I think the Romy is gorgeous, too. (I'm guessing named after Jane Fonda and Romy Schneider, icons of the 70s? :smile:)

The Jane:
4-1711634669219-jpg.webp

The Romy:
mail.png

By the way... this was Sean Spellman when he was a model in Milan in the 90s :blush::
IMG-3261-1.jpg

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: