Marcie, merci, In Whiskey, I see...

Thank you so much for your sweet compliments, artsy, parson, tegan, Chloe75, madforchloe, brigitte, bal_fanatic, paisley & kbnkch! :heart:

You and those hot mod-shots!!! When you do it, you do it right. ;)

Just wanted to confirm, large Marcie or small???

maryjane - mine is large. madforchloe has a small one in wood. She has a terrific modeling shot if you'd like to see it for reference. http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/reveal-my-first-marcie-568352.html

I also wanted to note how the bag looks even nicer, or takes on such a beautiful shape, when you carry your belongings in her. That is something really nice about the larger size I am seeing. It looks great on. Now I am contemplating buying the larger size.....oh no!! I really love the look. :tup: And the color is fantastic...and looks so nice with denim!!

madforchloe - you are very observant. I am indeed carrying my stuff in the pics. I would highly recommend getting one in large as well! :graucho: Don't you have a large hobo, too?

Is this the same color that Jessica Alba and Rachel Biilson have?

It's possible Rachel Bilson's is "Tan," but I think (am not positive) that Jessica's is Whiskey.

Yes, it's the same as Jessica's but not 100% sure of Rachel's.

oh my! i think i've died and gone to Chloe heaven... i adore this style and it is breathtakingly beautiful in whiskey.... kdo, you are a luck lad, you know that already, dont you?
PS Great modeling pics!

Last edited:
Gorgeous Chloe bag... I think my love for Chloe has been rekindled these last few months...YAY!
PS: Bravo maria for the semi marathon, I'm at awe at such energy! Send some v ibes around my place, please??

lovely bag kdo! and of course the shoes...

would you say the color of whiskey is more reddish brown with a hint of orange in real life? are your pictures pretty true to life?

I think I need a Marcie before the Saks F&F is over!!!

Congrats on your bag!!! I love the color!! I just received mine I got from Bergdorf Goodman, I got the "Tan / Nut" color and I have a question if you can help me. When i carry my bag, the back side of the bag at where the handle joins the body of the bag, it is not laying flat as the front, does your bag do that? I am just worry because on the backside it looks like the connecting point is pulling the leather up and as time goes by I am worry the leather will be stretch out. let me know if you can. thanks!

CONGRATS! I love the color of your bag!

:yahoo:

Thank you, airborne, maria, fruko, flower71, kitcat, chanel123!

would you say the color of whiskey is more reddish brown with a hint of orange in real life? are your pictures pretty true to life?

I'd say the whiskey color is like a combo brown, burnt orange & brick. My pics are true to life. Yes, you NEED a marcie in your life!

Congrats on your bag!!! I love the color!! I just received mine I got from Bergdorf Goodman, I got the "Tan / Nut" color and I have a question if you can help me. When i carry my bag, the back side of the bag at where the handle joins the body of the bag, it is not laying flat as the front, does your bag do that? I am just worry because on the backside it looks like the connecting point is pulling the leather up and as time goes by I am worry the leather will be stretch out. let me know if you can. thanks!

CONGRATS! I love the color of your bag!

:yahoo:

Yes, mine does the same but I'm not worried about it. Given the softness and pliable leather, this is quite natural. Congrats on your Nut Marcie! Have we seen pics? :graucho:

The color in KDO's pics, especially the modeling pics, is very true to life. I'd say Whiskey is closer to a brick red with a hint of brown than really a brown per se. We've finally gotten some decent weather so I've been carrying mine a bit and loving, loving, loving it! :biggrin:

Definitely recommend the bag!

OK, some more mod pics...the boots weren't meant to go together but I had to try them on since they just came today. (btw, the foot is a bit long in fhe boot. Do they look abnormally big on me?)

Can I just tell you how absolutely in love I am with the Marcie?!? I took her out for a spin for the first time today and it really is an amazing bag. She is so easy to wear and I love how the leather hugs my body. The large size is so user friendly and being able to access all my stuff with the bag still on my shoulder is a huge plus!

IMG_8950.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

IMG_8957.jpg

Last edited: