Marcie, merci, In Whiskey, I see...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. kdo - you take wonderful pictures, marcie looks amazing, and more so in close up.
    Love your outfits - congrats on a great chloe

2. mulberrybags - oh, congrats on the Mavis! Can't wait to see...which color did you get? Yes, Marcie would be a terrific next Chloe! :graucho:

:graucho::graucho: thank you!

Thank you, Ro! :flowers: Great to "see" you!

3. Hi all! What size marcie satchel does Jessica Alba and Rachel Bilson have??

4. Jessica has the large and I believe Rachel has the small.

5. Congrats kdo! I remember seeing your mod shots in the other thread and the bag looks great on you! :smile:

6. :ty: margaritas!

7. hi kdo!

I was wondering if you could take a side by side pic of your Large Marcie and Sm/Med Paraty? I think I want a small Marcie, but the more I look at your modeling pics, I think a Large might work better for me. No hurry...thanks in advance!

8. #83 Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    KDO,

You are killing me with these pictures!! I didn't see this thread until just now and I am floored by how beautiful this bag is. You look FABULOUS with it!! Love the picture with the little one too :tup:

This marcie style is going to be the end of me. I already want one in every color and every shape.. hobo, large satchel.. etc. I must stay away from this sub. Le sigh..

9. Hi Kitcat - No problem, I'll take one in tomorrow for you.

10. LOL, LR! Thanks for the compliment. My dd loves to be included in the fun. I totally agree, the Marcie has a certain stylish ease to it that is uniquely Chloe. Whiskey is amazing. You should also check out madforchloe's Wood satchel and Lillemy_74's beige python hobo -- both stunning. It really does make me want one in every color and style, too. :nuts:

11. thanks kdo! I'm also wondering how it compares in size to your RM MAB too...

12. ^ The MAB is quite a bit smaller than this bag, IMO. Although the MAB is a bit deeper it does not have the length that this bag has.

I'm sure kdo can elaborate a bit more.

13. Hi kitcat, here are some comparison pics for you. I had to hang the MAB cuz it's just a puddle of leather. Also, keep in mind my Marcie is fully stuffed, otherwise it'll be a puddle of leather, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The MAB is deeper than the Marcie by about 2-3 inches, and the Marcie is taller than the MAB by about 3-4 inches. My BBW MAB is very smooshy, even the base, so it hangs and wears perfectly for me. HTH!

14. kdo!!! thank you so much for these pics! :flowers:

These are great comparisons. I think the large one is the size I'm looking for after all. I like my totes to be bigger and it looks like it's just a smidge bigger than the MAB. I think the shorter handle drop helps with the proportions as well.

thank you thank you thank you! Funny...but I think we might be bag twins many times over!!!

15. kitcat, you are very welcome! If you love the MAB, I think you'd be pleased with the large Marcie. Yay, bag twin -- great minds think alike!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice