Marcie, merci, In Whiskey, I see...

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
O.G.
Nov 1, 2008
Well since my quest for a large Wood is a bust, I went for the Whiskey. Just as well, since I'd like my Marcie to be a good trusty workhorse, I didn't want to constantly be worried about soiling a lighter colored bag. I'm usually terrified of light colored bags. The leather is buttery soft and just smooshes like crazy. I think the color is a great colored neutral and will go with most of my neutral toned wardrobe. Without further ado, here are the pics for your viewing pleasure. All are taken in natural light without flash.

IMG_8879.jpg

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_8849.jpg

IMG_8847.jpg

IMG_8842.jpg

IMG_8846.jpg

IMG_8841.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, kdo!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo: The color is gorgeous! I like it because it has a bit of a warm-red, brick feel to it, just lovely! She will go with many colors - and I like that she is deep/dark just enough so that you don't have to worry about getting her dirty. I too get a little worried with the lighter bags.

I am waiting for modeling pics...and it's well worth the wait....b/c you model Chloe bags best! ;) Yay! Congrats again!~! Isn't she just the loveliest, leather?! :love:

Oooohh, she's so pretty! :nuts:
That's a great neutral colour. I too worry about lighter coloured bags and the dirt issue. You made an excellent choice! Now you need to pair her up with your Silverado's! Can't wait to see the mod shots..... :graucho:

Thank you so much, klj, tegan, mona, madforchloe, llson, amandaCHQ, maryjane, DRR, juda, purse-owner! :flowers:

I promise to post some mod pics soon!