Marcie, merci, In Whiskey, I see...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
    Well since my quest for a large Wood is a bust, I went for the Whiskey. Just as well, since I'd like my Marcie to be a good trusty workhorse, I didn't want to constantly be worried about soiling a lighter colored bag. I'm usually terrified of light colored bags. The leather is buttery soft and just smooshes like crazy. I think the color is a great colored neutral and will go with most of my neutral toned wardrobe. Without further ado, here are the pics for your viewing pleasure. All are taken in natural light without flash.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TDF:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

These Chloe bags have become one of the 3 motivation factors I turned up for work.

3. Amazing photos to showcase an AMAZING bag!
    :yahoo: :yahoo:

Can't wait to see some modeling shots!! :biggrin:

4. Thanks, namie & cho! I will try for some mod shots tomorrow. I'm pretty yuck right. I promise.

5. Gorgeous, kdo!
    Congrats and what a pretty color!

6. Beautiful bag!

7. KDO...these pics are amazing but we need modeling pics BADLY.....come on show it off

8. Congrats, kdo!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo: The color is gorgeous! I like it because it has a bit of a warm-red, brick feel to it, just lovely! She will go with many colors - and I like that she is deep/dark just enough so that you don't have to worry about getting her dirty. I too get a little worried with the lighter bags.

I am waiting for modeling pics...and it's well worth the wait....b/c you model Chloe bags best! ;) Yay! Congrats again!~! Isn't she just the loveliest, leather?! :love:

9. kdo, beautiful bag, congratulations!! The color is fantastic!!

10. amazing photos,my whisky marcie is coming to my door soon,can't help to wait!

11. Oooohh, she's so pretty! :nuts:
    That's a great neutral colour. I too worry about lighter coloured bags and the dirt issue. You made an excellent choice! Now you need to pair her up with your Silverado's! Can't wait to see the mod shots..... :graucho:

12. great photographs & great bag - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

13. namie - :lol:

kdo -Congrats, it is beautiful.

14. Wow these photos make the bag look even more stunning. Gorgeous!

15. Thank you so much, klj, tegan, mona, madforchloe, llson, amandaCHQ, maryjane, DRR, juda, purse-owner! :flowers:

I promise to post some mod pics soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice