Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal To The Metal Sasha Shoulder Bag

^^^ oh good. I felt bad for not getting around to it. It's been a crazy week!

The bags really are beautiful, paula. I hope you get to see one in person soon - the leather is insane!

EEEEEE! So exciting. I cancelled my Saks order of one b/c I knew they'd be arriving at Nordie's! I cannot wait!! I've not been this excited about a bag in a while...

OMG!! I think I am in LOVE with the rust!!
I hate to disappoint my MJ SA, but that rust color is just too gorgeous!!
I think I may have to call nordies (are there any sales coming up where they might price match?)

Bloomies is having some kind of event starting Sept. 11.
It's money off depending on how much $ you spend, from $25 to $500 off.
I need to find a new SA, because mine wouldn't stop to give me all the details. I do know that if you spend $500, you get $100 off.

Also Nordies has triple points starting Sept. 16.

Go for rust!

I thought I'd like the blue, but the rust is calling my name too! It seems to go with the overall style better, IMO.
But of course, you can never go wrong with basic black. I guess I'm no help.

that's how i feel too junie - boho vs. rocker....i'm not really EITHER. :lol:
i do like the contrast of the rust vs. the black outfit that the model is wearing in the nordstrom pics...
i already have two black bags - a kenneth cole jetstream tote with big gold hardware and the vintage MJ hobo...so a rust bag would prob help even out my collection...

GAH! Ok- fingers and toes crossed my 2 bay items sell before the 11th!!!!!!
I had a buyer that wasn't willing to pay international shipping on 1 so I had to relist! Grrrrrrrr!

I just spoke to her!!! If you have a Bloomie's card she will do the $100 off over the phone!! PLUS no tax if there isnt a store in your state! BUMMER is I do not have a bloomie's card :sad: