Mademoiselle Longchamp reveal!

That colour is lovely! I'm sure it's super soft too! It's both a zipper and flap bag :biggrin:

In terms of my wishlist, perhaps that Paris Rocks black strap or an LP Badges. I notice though that I never stick to my wishlist. The closest I've ever come to sticking to it was when I got my Cody Cuir - I was interested in the Mocha one initially but then changed my mind and got the Mahogany instead haha! Such indiscipline! :biggrin:

@Cosmopolitan Oh, my indiscipline has continued! I went to an F&F sale here and came back with an Indigo and Black Penelope Fantaisie, Honore Pantere WOC, 2 scarves, 2 pairs of shoes, a Pink Foulonne Key Pouch, a Black Heritage Belt and a bracelet! Such great deals!

BTW, in your pictures at the beginning of this thread, is your Honore Panthere wallet also a WOC? If it is, then we are WOC twins! If not, we are still cousins! :biggrin:

@Cosmopolitan Oh, my indiscipline has continued! I went to an F&F sale here and came back with an Indigo and Black Penelope Fantaisie, Honore Pantere WOC, 2 scarves, 2 pairs of shoes, a Pink Foulonne Key Pouch, a Black Heritage Belt and a bracelet! Such great deals!

BTW, in your pictures at the beginning of this thread, is your Honore Panthere wallet also a WOC? If it is, then we are WOC twins! If not, we are still cousins! :biggrin:

Oh wow sounds like you really scored! :congrats: Can't wait to see pics of your haul!

My Honore Panthere wallet is the regular continental wallet, not the wallet on the chain.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Thanks Cosmopolitan and catsinthebag for your replies! I'm calling my store every week to see if they got this bag in. So far they only have the big one so I was not able to see it IRL. I had my eyes on LV pochette metis in black empreinte ńot monogram that is why mademoiselle reminds me so much of it :smile:
It will be sooo hard to choose between black gray and cognac...
Me too have my eyes on pochette metis and just check them out. Monogram is on waitlist here and tried the leather but didnt like it. This somehow has an edgier and yet vintage feel to it...really liking it more and more. Is the bag heavy went packed?

Has anyone seen the Mademoiselle wallets IRL yet? They don't seem available on U.S. longchamp.com. This instagram pic is tempting me! :graucho:

View attachment 3815683
Ooh, I'd love to get the matching wallet. I jist ordered the smaller Mademoiselle in gray. I see that Nordstrom has the wallet in black but not gray. Yet. Hoping they carry that color wallet eventually!

Reactions: SmokieDragon