LV STOLEN from the Store Following Kanye Wests 30th Birthday Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
To socialite you may consider it nice because you started this thread. You're right money does not buy class. I can point out several caucasian people that epitomize this. This statement could be made amongst many ethnicities.

Money does not buy class, and neither does the COLOR of you SKIN.

My question to you is why would you begin a thread based on speculation with no proof of what was missing and who took it. Kanye has obviously left a bad taste in your mouth which is fine you are entitled to your opinion... freedom of speech. But you responses above have only affirmed my beliefs. I DON'T look at the celeb. section, I was looking here in the LV section. The title of your thread insinuates that you feel he is responsible.

I could be completely honest and express all my feelings right now, but I digress. I'm not going to entertain this any longer.

The title of the thread does not say that Kanye actually stole the goods. I just cannot see any racism, Im sure you would see it different if it was a caucasian male or female throwing a party at LV, The Title, by me would have remained the same.

People make allegations of racism for no reason...I cant see any racism in this thread.

you say "I can point out several caucasian people that epitomize this" why do you Choose caucasian people ?? I dont understand. I dont see your point.

People try and make something out as racist that isnt and I dont know if its for attention or what but its silly. If this was a thread about a caucasian celeb that had a party at LV and the same speculation was made...there would be no posts like this made by you and other people...but because it is an Afro-american male then people think its ok to start a racism row.

Im not bothered if Kanye is Black, White, pink or Orange with yellow spots...this is just a story I found on the net. Never intended to hurt anyone.

I find it amusing that people don't think Kanye should be held responsible for the actions of people in his party. CEOs are held responsible, ENRON officials were held responsible, Atty General Gonzales was held responsible, why should Kanye get a different set of rules. I also find it amusing that the race card in this thread was dealt by the same people who are crying foul over it.

I have a hate on for Kimora Lee Simmons because she has a better collection then I will ever have. Does that make me a racist?

I find it amusing that people don't think Kanye should be held responsible for the actions of people in his party. CEOs are held responsible, ENRON officials were held responsible, Atty General Gonzales was held responsible, why should Kanye get a different set of rules. I also find it amusing that the race card in this thread was dealt by the same people who are crying foul over it.

I have a hate on for Kimora Lee Simmons because she has a better collection then I will ever have. Does that make me a racist?

ITA, he should pay for everything...afterall it was his party.

And about the race thing...well it really is ridiculous and childish to start an arguement over something like this for no reason.

I think you have a problem, you are very rude. You are not worth anyones time...so I will not be PMing you.

I have a problem?? :roflmfao: I am not here trying to get attention, or stir anything up. You're right I'm rude, not proud of it but I feel that I don't always need to sensor my feelings. I could be very nasty and say several things but thats why I stopped myself.

I said caucasian because that is the majority of who made comments in the post, and thats why I also said "This statement could be made amongst many ethnicities." which you chose to ignore.

I don't think it makes a difference but I happen to be mixed. I have seen things from both aspects. I try very hard not to pull the race card! But I call it when I see it.

It obvious we are both on separate pages. Many of the things I have experienced you have not and vice versa which will have an affect on our outlook and perception of the situation. I am entitled to my freedom of speech and there is no need accuse my motives. To say I am childish. :rolleyes: Oh you are so mature. :roflmfao: no reason on your behalf... but plenty of reason in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.