LV STOLEN from the Store Following Kanye Wests 30th Birthday Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord,
When I was in that store last month, you couldn't look 2 feet away without some security person nearby....not to mention the 007 spy cameras that are hidden in places you would never imagine...this store has some incredible items, just perusing the jewelry & watch section gets you drooling, so I'm surprised that 30K worth of LV goods has miraculously vaporized into thin air...

But I'm sure someone will take the fall, whether or not it's an employee doing an inside job or one of the "guest" during this event, it's probably on video somewhere...

What baffles me is that Vuitton would rent out it's space for a birthday party if it didn't involve some sort of hidden sales promo....C'mon, LV, maintain your reputation and in the future be a little more selective to the "events" you permit in your boutiques !!!!

it was the saks store on 5th ave, not the flagship. saks doesn't have the jewelry.

kanye considers himself the "louis vuitton don" (hah) and i'm sure if they paid enough they'd let any celebrity use their space. mariah did it with a video.

Ugh :throwup: he also said in a recent interview that he is one of the best rappers of all time :rolleyes: haha, thats a huge ego for a small guy LOL. I think its a Huge Status thing for him anyway :supacool:

wow .. not surprised too if a celeb or their entourage had to do with it. But its a Lesson learned for LV, They are still gonna get the money for the stolen merchandise. Hopefully.

Kanye is pathetic. Looks like LV/Saks needs to be a tad bit more selective on who they let in. On the whole it doesn't surprise me. LV would get more respect letting 1500 tPF members in the store for a party.

Wow that's terrible, but like someone else said, I am sure that they have lots of security cameras in place to figure out who got the ol' 5 finger discount. It's true anyone could be suspect, even celebrities, remember when Winona Ryder got busted for shoplifting? Sad but true, some people get a rush out of doing that I suppose.:crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.