LV Melrose Avenue

I took a trip to our LV boutique today. They didn't have the Melrose Avenue but I compared the amarante and bleu nuit in another model. While I think the amarante would be beautiful in the Melrose Avenue--and work better with my wardrobe, I couldn't take my eyes off the bleu nuit. So, I ordered the bleu nuit and bought a matching zcp. I'll post pictures once I get it. Thanks for everyone's input!!

I took a trip to our LV boutique today. They didn't have the Melrose Avenue but I compared the amarante and bleu nuit in another model. While I think the amarante would be beautiful in the Melrose Avenue--and work better with my wardrobe, I couldn't take my eyes off the bleu nuit. So, I ordered the bleu nuit and bought a matching zcp. I'll post pictures once I get it. Thanks for everyone's input!!
congrats on picking! can't wait to see pics :]

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics and get my hands on mine! I'm going for the amarante!

I will. I need to figure out how to post a picture first (using the URL). I'm new to the forum and are still navigating my way through everything (including the acronyms).

CONGRATS!!:yahoo: can't wait for yr pix!

I just got mine in Amarante but i still think Bleu Nuit is lovely... juz tt Amarante wld match my wardrobe betta