LV Melrose Avenue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the amarante in this style.

2. I took a trip to our LV boutique today. They didn't have the Melrose Avenue but I compared the amarante and bleu nuit in another model. While I think the amarante would be beautiful in the Melrose Avenue--and work better with my wardrobe, I couldn't take my eyes off the bleu nuit. So, I ordered the bleu nuit and bought a matching zcp. I'll post pictures once I get it. Thanks for everyone's input!!

3. congrats on picking! can't wait to see pics :]

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics and get my hands on mine! I'm going for the amarante!

5. I can't wait for the first MA reveal!! I like this all Vernis bag, but I think the small flap would drive me crazy. Please post modeling photos as well!!

6. I will. I need to figure out how to post a picture first (using the URL). I'm new to the forum and are still navigating my way through everything (including the acronyms).

7. Soooo exciting!!! Can't wait to see modeling pics!!!!!

8. Blue Nuit for sure.

9. Just ordered in Bleu Nuit. Cannot wait!!!!!!!

10. I just got it in Amarante and I like it because its more neutral in that color, but its a beautiful bag so I don't think you can go wrong.

11. Looks like a very classy work bag to me, and I do agree that it looks better in amarante.

12. CONGRATS!!:yahoo: can't wait for yr pix!

I just got mine in Amarante but i still think Bleu Nuit is lovely... juz tt Amarante wld match my wardrobe betta

13. bleu nuit!!! a new and fresh color

14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

15. Bleu Nuit for sure!!! ;)