Luxury Malleries - are they authentic?

i e mailed them so many times, they responded only to the first one, i kept a copy of all the e mails, i called the seller only , i couldn't find a phone number for malleries customer service , i even left my cell number and asked to speak to a person ,they never cared,i filed a dispute through my credit card company, i beleived the way the descibed the bag as (never used)and the spot u see on the picture could be easily mistaken as a flash light,the person who sent the bag(whose address and phone number were on the box) told me that the return shipping address is not the same as the shipping one, and he was so busy and will call me back, and even if the spot is disptable ..what about the color the tag said dark silver and their description was pewter with lavender hue u can see it on their website, u know chanel colors coud be different for example the dark gold may look like bronze but sellers usually mention that, also the color plum or prune looks more like purple ..at least mention the color on the tag

even if i get the return shipping address , the way i've been treated am afraid they get the bag and not refund me, Then i lose everything , at least i have the bag now, going to the chanel boutique now to have them look at it...thanks for the support and advice

Hi vancofol, I think Malleries will help you out with this seller and perhaps they can suggest how to solve this. Perhaps wait for the return address before sending it back. I'm sure you will get your money back.

mallerie is not helpful at all i e mailed them several times and as i mentioned before ..they responded only to my first e mail saying ther are aware that only authentics are in contact with me regarding the return, this has been going on since jan 2nd ...i resd on tpf beore that the boutique buying experience worth much more than the price difference.....never again. just wanted to share the experience ,malleries had good reviews on tpf , looks like it is good if nothing goes wrong but if .....

Hi
I am new to the forum. I do not have rights to post in "authenticate this" so if anyone could do me a favor and see if this looks legit I would appreciaye your help
http://www.malleries.com/authentic-...full-mm-excellent-dustbag-i-90281-s-2641.html

Hi and welcome, could you re-post (in a reply) here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-796059.html

(thread is in the LV forum, the experts are answering auth questions in that thread, add more info see first post)

You could also see this thread for pics before posting http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/required-pics-for-lv-authentication-649743.html

Good luck.

DO NOT buy from , check reputable sellers on e bay i had a much better experience with e bay sellers, if u have a problem with your item from malleries u r stuck with it , and u will spend tens of hours between e mails, your bank and internet crime control, sellers from e bay strive for the 100% feedback and beg u if u have a problem to e mail them , at least u have a live customer service on e bay, and it is negotiable and much cheaper than malleries..read my story with them [/I] am still stuck with my 4699 dollars bag trying to get a return address for 3 weeks, can't get any response from only authentics or malleries ,good luck and be careful.

DO NOT buy from mallries , check reputable sellers on e bay i had a much better experience with e bay sellers, if u have a problem with your item from malleries u r stuck with it , and u will spend tens of hours between e mails, your bank and internet crime control, sellers from e bay strive for the 100% feedback and beg u if u have a problem to e mail them , at least u have a live customer service on e bay, and it is negotiable and much cheaper than malleries..read my story with them [/I] am still stuck with my 4699 dollars bag trying to get a return address for 3 weeks, can't get any response from only authentics or malleries ,good luck and be careful.

Just wanted to throw in my $.02. I've ordered from Malleries-ONCE-from a seller named strictly pursonal. I had nothing but great experiences with the owner. Bag was just as described and was perfect in every way. However, make sure you do your homework with ANY re-sellers. Malleries is not perfect. I was speaking to a SA and she claimed that someone brought in a bracelet that had broken and sent it off to the store to be fixed. The item came back as a fake. SA informed me that the person stated that she bought the bracelet off Malleries. So fakes DO happen. Check with the lovely ladies in the authenticate forum before buying ANYTHING!

the major issue was communication and customer service , the only way of communication is e mails and they don't respond unless you are purchasing , but if u have a problem , they rarely respond.and the response is not helpful, their only role is to direct your message to the seller, i wished for a higher management that coordinates the transactions and a helpful life customer service.

Hey guys! I'm not sure how to use this website but I bought a Chanel bag from malleries and it is a large vintage caviar leather tote with gold hardware. On the chanel sign there are three lines and I want to know if it is authentic? When I asked they said that the three lines indicate that it is 22 karat gold plated (some chanel vintage bags used gold). is this true????